Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sweet mother of Grogu, that’s exactly the kind of intel I’ve been looking for!

thank you!
Second that..only thing better would be "will my three kids fit in the back seat of a four door without bitchin that someone is touching them!...What part of North Jersey you from? I'm in Butler.
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: jxc

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
Are you going to update post #1 with a summary list of the questions so they don't get asked over and over again, the thread is getting really long with many duplicate questions?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can confirm Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ) will be bringing out some of the Bronco Adventure Concepts to Westworld in Scottsdale for the Off-Road Expo. We will be bringing the Shadow Black Badlands Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig and Rapid Red Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide. The Bronco Sport Trail Rig (I am not sure of the color) will also be on hand rounding out the 3 news Broncos. These will be PRE-PRODUCTION units. Very much hand built with their fare share of quirks. I'll be taking tons of great photos and posting them here as well as my Instagram accounts:

@Higgspeed
@HigginsAtSandersonFord
@ArizonaFordBroncos

I look forward to meeting some of you and answering questions!

I'll be out there Friday & Sunday representing Sanderson Ford and these Broncos. As a fellow Badlands reservation holder I'm excited to finally see these Broncos in person! - DH
Welcome to the forum, since this is your first post are you going to have detailed, factual and technical answers to all the questions being asked in this thread when you are at the event? Is Ford providing you dealers and salespeople with this level of information?

You've come to the Bronco forum with the most knowledgeable group of Bronco enthusiasts on the planet, standard salesperson answers will be seen as less than credible. Detailed, factual and technical answers will win you some possible local sales.

Sponsored

77wimbledon

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150, 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can I leave driver and passenger tops on 2door and just remove back? Will a roof rack attatch in this configuration?
I want a spare tire cover, can I relocate the backup camera? I believe camera looks thru wheel!
I love the BB grill but want higher trim. I doubt they will let you pick and choose but that would be cool.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can I leave driver and passenger tops on 2door and just remove back? Will a roof rack attatch in this configuration?
I want a spare tire cover, can I relocate the backup camera? I believe camera looks thru wheel!
I love the BB grill but want higher trim. I doubt they will let you pick and choose but that would be cool.
The rear brake light is ABOVE the tire.

You can pick and choose any grill you want from the parts department, as long as you match active grill shutters or the lack there of.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door-1

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Already asked and answered a bazillion times for the hard top. For off roading and around town use only and not highway speeds. Roof rack attaches to the back cap, IIRC, so no roof rack.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 1606667979813-jpeg-

As of now, I don't believe you can relocate the camera. All can be found with the search function.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Why do you hate us, Ford?”

77wimbledon

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150, 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The rear brake light is ABOVE the tire.

You can pick and choose any grill you want from the parts department, as long as you match active grill shutters or the lack there of.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance 1606667979813-jpeg-

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's clear that many are not prepared to order a first-year vehicle from the factory. If that's the case, then simply cancel your reservation and wait until MY22 or MY23 when you can see every model, test drive each one, look at all of the interiors, know what accessories you can buy, etc. Buying sight unseen isn't for everyone, but to complain about it is just insane. You have choices. Better yet, why not order what you "think" you want and then if it's not what you want when it arrives at the dealership, don't buy it. It's really that simple.

77wimbledon

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150, 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Already asked and answered a bazillion times for the hard top. For off roading and around town use only and not highway speeds. Roof rack attaches to the back cap, IIRC, so no roof rack.

As of now, I don't believe you can relocate the camera. All can be found with the search function.
Bazillion and one. Thanks. New to this site

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

“Why do you hate us, Ford?”
Because we messed up their Bronco Nation plan to be the leading Bronco forum, where they could tightly control the narrative.

Of course they are not telling the dealers much either so we are in good company.

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With soft top folded all the way down, will doors fit in the back?
Sponsored