Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco_2-D_Trail Rig_01.jpeg
Bronco_4-D_Outer Banks Fishing Guide_01.jpeg

I can confirm Sanderson Ford (Glendale, AZ) will be bringing out some of the Bronco Adventure Concepts to Westworld in Scottsdale for the Off-Road Expo. We will be bringing the Shadow Black Badlands Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig and Rapid Red Bronco Four-Door Outer Banks Fishing Guide. The Bronco Sport Trail Rig (I am not sure of the color) will also be on hand rounding out the 3 news Broncos. These will be PRE-PRODUCTION units. Very much hand built with their fare share of quirks. I'll be taking tons of great photos and posting them here as well as my Instagram accounts:

@Higgspeed
@HigginsAtSandersonFord
@ArizonaFordBroncos

I look forward to meeting some of you and answering questions!

I'll be out there Friday & Sunday representing Sanderson Ford and these Broncos. As a fellow Badlands reservation holder I'm excited to finally see these Broncos in person! - DH
Thanks!! I will be there on Friday night. I have a reservation with a different dealer close to you. They thought they might be getting mannequins soon. Any truth to this?
Sponsored

Mike Wickham

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will 10-position power seats have a one-button memory setting for each driver? I really like that feature in my Ford Escape. It lets my wife and I take turns driving and adjust the seats with a single button push, instead of having to tweak every seat control each time.

Higgspeed

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 F-100 / 72 F-250 / 97 F-250 / 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!! I will be there on Friday night. I have a reservation with a different dealer close to you. They thought they might be getting mannequins soon. Any truth to this?
Nice! Yeah, come say hi on Friday. I haven't heard about any Bronco mannequins. I know for a fact we are getting a Bronco Sport mannequin equipped with some accessories and a Mach-E mannequin. No schedule for getting some Bronco Mannequins yet. I would estimate we might see something like that in March/April which is when us sales people will actually go through some in-vehicle product training.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! Yeah, come say hi on Friday. I haven't heard about any Bronco mannequins. I know for a fact we are getting a Bronco Sport mannequin equipped with some accessories and a Mach-E mannequin. No schedule for getting some Bronco Mannequins yet. I would estimate we might see something like that in March/April which is when us sales people will actually go through some in-vehicle product training.
Thanks, I suspected he meant the Sport. See you Friday

Sponsored

Higgspeed

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as you don't listen to your training managers advice and give standard non-answers to people.

That is the fastest way to loose any hope of making a sale to Bronco knowledgeable people.
Right? Yeah no worries, I'm an enthusiast first, salesperson second. I honestly get 90% of my info from this forum, 10% from Ford :LOL:

Higgspeed

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the best advice is tell the truth if you have no idea just say that you do not know. I respect that more than a made up answer we all know to be false.
That's how I operate sir, honesty is the best policy ?

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg

I want to thank you for asking our questions. Now, I have one:. If Texas is the largest customer base for Ford trucks, how come Ford isn't bringing their Dog and Pony show to Texas? Is it because the Ford representatives will not be allowed to leave the state until the right answers are given?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How about some questions that actually may help folks and not try to probe into the Why not realm.

There are so many features and options that we DO know we can get, yet there is virtually very little known about what that feature really means.

Just my opinion, but the days of conjecture and wishful thinking are past... we are about to start ordering with sparse knowlege.

So my questions...

1) When can we get real life, non-altered exterior and interior photos of the various trims?

2) does ordering a trim with its standard soft top include all the wiring and connections needed to add a hard top later?

3) The Modular bumper doesn't have fog lights. If added to a trim that comes with them, is the wiring still there?

4) how does the Capable bumper differ from the Modular and will the winch add on work with it? (Also, does it come from the factory installed or is it a separate dealer install with additional cost)

5) What affect in MPG does adding Sasquatch to a trim do.

6) for currently available options that are removed during your B&P configuration, how soon before they can be ordered from the Parts department (ex Roof Rails)

7) what is the actual difference between the Standard Productivity Screen and the Higher Productivity Screen...specifically what features are added/missing between the two.

8) besides the included Subscription, what does the Built in Nav upgrade for Sync 4 get you? What features do you loose for either once your subscription ends?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

((FULL SIZE BRONCO))

I didn't read all the way through, but Please ask. (Are the LED tail lights included with the Signature light package on the BIG BEND, if not do they come with the CoPilot 360 package on the BIG BEND?)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One very simple question that I'd like to hear Ford answer:
In either December of 2020 or January of 2021, will I be able to convert my reservation to an order for a Wildtrak with a Late Availability Black Modular Hardtop?"

Cutlass

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you guys happy with how the Bronco turned out? If not what would you improve? Also do you feel that it will be a success?

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is Ford considering a late-availability max towing package?

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How difficult will it be to remove the rear seats in a 2 door?
Sponsored