Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
Sponsored

Codiakmag

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone confirm which days they will be shown at the expo?

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will you be able to order the steel rear bumper on the Badlands and add it on different trims?

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do the rock rails on the Badlands extend beyond the body far enough to utilize as a step?

When will the errors in B&P be corrected?

Do you have mpg ratings on the different trims and what impact will the sasquatch package have on it?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg

[/QUOTE
23 min away while
Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance Screenshot_20201202-160616_Email
your there .

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! I’m driving up tomorrow afternoon and will be checking it out Friday AM. Haven’t really seen much info though, hoping it’s still on
I may be in Mammoth on Saturday.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for consolidating questions to ask at this event!

I'm curious about two things:

1. Does the Bronco come with a specialized tool kit for roof/door hardware removal like the Jeep has.

2. Is there a place built into the Bronco somewhere to store the removed roof/door hardware (and possibly included toolkit) like the Jeep has.

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
--Will suspension mounting points be same regardless of Sasquatch? (Will the aftermarket have to have sasq specific options)?

--How much of the leather trim option is leather (not vinyl)?

--Will the adolescent color accents in the interior actually make it to production?

--When will painted top be available?

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How about some questions that actually may help folks and not try to probe into the Why not realm.

There are so many features and options that we DO know we can get, yet there is virtually very little known about what that feature really means.

Just my opinion, but the days of conjecture and wishful thinking are past... we are about to start ordering with sparse knowlege.

So my questions...

1) When can we get real life, non-altered exterior and interior photos of the various trims?

2) does ordering a trim with its standard soft top include all the wiring and connections needed to add a hard top later?

3) The Modular bumper doesn't have fog lights. If added to a trim that comes with them, is the wiring still there?

4) how does the Capable bumper differ from the Modular and will the winch add on work with it? (Also, does it come from the factory installed or is it a separate dealer install with additional cost)

5) What affect in MPG does adding Sasquatch to a trim do.

6) for currently available options that are removed during your B&P configuration, how soon before they can be ordered from the Parts department (ex Roof Rails)

7) what is the actual difference between the Standard Productivity Screen and the Higher Productivity Screen...specifically what features are added/missing between the two.

8) besides the included Subscription, what does the Built in Nav upgrade for Sync 4 get you? What features do you loose for either once your subscription ends?

To add onto a combination of questions #3 & #4:
Does the Capable bumper come with fog-lights and if it does, will models without them, like Base, get the fog-lights? Since it's shown with fog-lights and is $125 upgrade over the Heavy Duty Modular.

I know this is more of a Base centered question, but it is relevant and I'm sure there are those looking at a Base wondering the same thing, if they want the Capable bumper.
It also applies to models that have fog-lights standard (OB, BB, WT), since those models would be paying extra for something they already have standard.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will you post back to this Thread with the answers you acquired from the questions you gathered?
Seems with the responses you got that it would be a tid bit overwhelming to throw out there. BTW good luck and safe travels my friend!

TonyPonz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are the dimensions of the 2 door cargo area, with the rear seats folded?

First Name
Anotherfinemess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus, Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the offer. If you can break the Ford sales dogs loose from your leg and check out any real estate for an addition battery and fuel tank that would be great. Good luck.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will you be able to order the steel rear bumper on the Badlands and add it on different trims?
If you’re interested in a steel rear bumper for your Bronco, seriously don’t worry. I’m very confident that within a few short months there will be several aftermarket options that will all be bolt on. Or plenty of people (like me) that plan to sell their stock bumps replace them with aftermarket options. Translation: don’t buy this solution from Ford.
Sponsored