Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’re interested in a steel rear bumper for your Bronco, seriously don’t worry. I’m very confident that within a few short months there will be several aftermarket options that will all be bolt on. Or plenty of people (like me) that plan to sell their stock bumps replace them with aftermarket options. Translation: don’t buy this solution from Ford.
So will those work around the Tow kit or accomidate the existing hitch, plugs, and wiring?
Sponsored

Yankee32

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why do we have to pay extra for an automatic transmission on the Big Ben?

could we get more colors for the Base?(forest green)

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

B & P was updated a couple of weeks ago to show power seats on all 4 door leather options.
I went to B&P looking at Badlands interior but did not see that it has power seats on the 4 door, I do see that the wildtrak has them now were 2 weeks ago they did not, so is there a glitch in the Badlands interior B&P?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to B&P looking at Badlands interior but did not see that it has power seats on the 4 door, I do see that the wildtrak has them now were 2 weeks ago they did not, so is there a glitch in the Badlands interior B&P?
Leather seat option gets you power seats, but only on the 4-door. It's on the B&P

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
Does Big Bend Signature LED light option ($795) include Signature LED taillights?

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the dimensions of the 2 door cargo area, with the rear seats folded?
I saw them both yesterday at Sanderson Ford and here's a shot of the 2 dr with the tape at the back of the front seats while the rear was folded. 47" to the closed edge and the width is 42".

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance IMG_3444

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance IMG_3442

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So will those work around the Tow kit or accomidate the existing hitch, plugs, and wiring?
I can only base my comments from the Tacoma perspective. Speculation at best, however it’s my opinion that...
- in time we will have many aftermarket bumper options
- factory take off bumpers will be available in limited qtys, I plan sell both my front & rear BL bumpers, I expect others will also.
- due to liability aftermarket vendors are unlikely to provide a tow rating, however this may be irrelevant depending on how said bumpers are designed. Depends if they use the same hitch harness or replace it and build it into the bumper. It may be improvement given the OEM rating, aftermarket players just can’t “claim it” but let’s face it, the Bronco is no tow pig. So if your pulling a toy hauler or two four door UTV atrocities the Bronco may not be the best option. ?
- if the wire Harness exists it can be relocated, most aftermarket players will plan for this.
- if the wire harness does not exist (base) I’d speculate that it would eventually be available for purchase at the parts counter, be prepared for legit sticker shock for a pile of wires and a 7pin. Toyota is stupid proud of theirs. good luck man!

PEACE

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does either 2.3 or 2.7 engines have auto start/stop feature and can it be overridden?
Would one have to override the start/stop every time they start the engine?
I had this on my Wrangler and had to add an aftermarket device to disable it.
Thanks
There's one for the Ranger here so I'm sure there will be one for the Bronco. Another cheap ($4.00) and easy fix is to plug in a LED nightlight into the 110v. Any draw on the system will shut down A/S/S,I've been doing this for over a year now on my Ranger. With both they will override it every time you start it up.

Ford Bronco Submit Your Bronco Questions For This Week’s Off-Road Expo Appearance Night Light

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice fancy words. To summarize your statement, we should all come to terms with the fact that Ford cannot show their customers accurate representations of their product before ordering. Basically, they are running a giant Kickstarter campaign. I’m fine with that. I just expect Ford to be up front about it and not pretend like this release is a well-organized and informative process. It’s not. It’s unfortunately half-assed and sloppy. But here’s to hoping it’ll be different this weekend!!!

As someone in charge of product development in a highly-regulated medical device industry, don’t tell me about the difficulties of vehicle manufacturing. This stuff doesn’t go inside of a human for 10+ years. It’s a car. They’ve been made before. Get it together and be transparent.
Ford cannot show pictures of production Broncos yet because they don't exist. If you need professional quality photos of a production vehicle as a prerequisite to buying, then simply wait and buy one later!
I don't need these photos since the ones we've all seen are sufficient to make my decision. I am excited to order mine to spec and get a MY21 when dealers won't even get allocations.

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford cannot show pictures of production Broncos yet because they don't exist. If you need professional quality photos of a production vehicle as a prerequisite to buying, then simply wait and buy one later!
I don't need these photos since the ones we've all seen are sufficient to make my decision. I am excited to order mine to spec and get a MY21 when dealers won't even get allocations.
Everyone knows that Ford hasn’t made anything “production” yet. We get it. Stop preaching the same statement over and over. It’s great that you’re ready to buy. I’m happy for you (I’m interested to see what you’re getting actually). The thing is, a lot of people don’t invest $40K in something they haven’t evaluated. I’m still going to get the car. I just like to risk mitigate. It’s a smart thing to want with a large price tag.

If Ford can’t show us a cloth interior in-person less than a month away from ordering, I question their sourcing ability and proposed manufacturing timeline. On top of that, they decided to make two of their concept cars exteriors black and red; two colors that no one needs to see in-person on a car. Two colors that are pretty consistent in all lighting. Oh, and all three concept vehicles have the same interior because, you know, buyers wouldn't want to check out all the interior options. Just shows a lack of consumer and marketing knowledge or an unpreparedness and at-risk product launch.

As every parent has said to their child, “I’m not mad. I’m just disappointed.” But I’m still going to buy this car haha.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyone knows that Ford hasn’t made anything “production” yet. We get it. Stop preaching the same statement over and over. It’s great that you’re ready to buy. I’m happy for you (I’m interested to see what you’re getting actually). The thing is, a lot of people don’t invest $40K in something they haven’t evaluated. I’m still going to get the car. I just like to risk mitigate. It’s a smart thing to want with a large price tag.

If Ford can’t show us a cloth interior in-person less than a month away from ordering, I question their sourcing ability and proposed manufacturing timeline. On top of that, they decided to make two of their concept cars exteriors black and red; two colors that no one needs to see in-person on a car. Two colors that are pretty consistent in all lighting. Oh, and all three concept vehicles have the same interior because, you know, buyers wouldn't want to check out all the interior options. Just shows a lack of consumer and marketing knowledge or an unpreparedness and at-risk product launch.

As every parent has said to their child, “I’m not mad. I’m just disappointed.” But I’m still going to buy this car haha.
Here are some of your comments:

• Yet again, coming in with snarky responses
  • Basically, they (Ford) are running a giant Kickstarter campaign.
  • I just expect Ford to be up front about it and not pretend like this release is a well-organized and informative process. It’s not.
  • this release is half-assed and sloppy.
  • don’t tell me about the difficulties of vehicle manufacturing…. Get it together and be transparent.
  • Stop preaching the same statement over and over.
  • If Ford can’t show us a cloth interior in,,,, I question their sourcing ability and proposed manufacturing timeline.
  • shows a lack of consumer and marketing knowledge or an unpreparedness and at-risk product launch.
  • I’m just disappointed.

You seem really upset about trivial things. Maybe consider a Jeep? You can easily inspect the different hues available on their cloth seats and know exactly what you're buying. I've grown weary reading all the complaints on this forum. Anyone who is uncomfortable with purchasing a new Bronco should definitely get their $100 deposit returned.

Call me a daredevil, but I'm throwing caution to the wind and getting MGV seats and have no idea what I'm in for!

Last edited:

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've grown weary reading all the nitpicky comments on this forum.
Didn't you just nitpick a whole comment? Bullet points and all? :ROFLMAO:

Some people just want more information. I don't know why that's so hard to deal with or understand.

If you're "weary" of the comments here and you have all the information you need then move on.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Please amuse me and ask about the wheel bolt pattern and offset (sasquatch).

Most likely what will happen is what happens at every other Bronco Event. You see the Bronco in real life and you get so excited that you poop your pants and then you ask about the same stupid shit over and over again:

- when will the MOD top be available
- when will the white top be available
- Can I remove the rear seat
- Do the seats fold flat

GRRRRRRRRR! Please do NOT ask questions that have been asked 100x! PLEASE.

:mad:
Why can't we have the six cylinder and 7 speed? So happy you posted this so I didn't have to.
Sponsored