First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There's one for the Ranger here so I'm sure there will be one for the Bronco. Another cheap ($4.00) and easy fix is to plug in a LED nightlight into the 110v. Any draw on the system will shut down A/S/S,I've been doing this for over a year now on my Ranger. With both they will override it every time you start it up.

Night Light.jpg
Wonderfully redneck way of getting ambient lighting, but I think ambient and the inverter are included in the same package. Not being critical, just having fun.
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the tires rub on the non SAS overland concept with the 35s and 1552 rims?

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonderfully redneck way of getting ambient lighting, but I think ambient and the inverter are included in the same package. Not being critical, just having fun.
But it saves you $100 from getting the A/S/S Eliminator so that works for me being a cheap Polack. ? Plus if the light bothers you just black out the face with black spray paint.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why was Missy in charge of the interior design instead of me?

Today is the day. Time to get excited for no new info.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some of your comments:

• Yet again, coming in with snarky responses
  • Basically, they (Ford) are running a giant Kickstarter campaign.
  • I just expect Ford to be up front about it and not pretend like this release is a well-organized and informative process. It’s not.
  • this release is half-assed and sloppy.
  • don’t tell me about the difficulties of vehicle manufacturing…. Get it together and be transparent.
  • Stop preaching the same statement over and over.
  • If Ford can’t show us a cloth interior in,,,, I question their sourcing ability and proposed manufacturing timeline.
  • shows a lack of consumer and marketing knowledge or an unpreparedness and at-risk product launch.
  • I’m just disappointed.

You seem really upset about trivial things. Maybe consider a Jeep? You can easily inspect the different hues available on their cloth seats and know exactly what you're buying. I've grown weary reading all the complaints on this forum. Anyone who is uncomfortable with purchasing a new Bronco should definitely get their $100 deposit returned.

Call me a daredevil, but I'm throwing caution to the wind and getting MGV seats and have no idea what I'm in for!
Some are trivial but most are not. I went from a $50K BL down to a Base SAS because no way I'm dropping $50K right now when there are still way to many things undisclosed. I get that COVID has put a delay on a lot of things but they still should be able to show us a sample of the MGV and the cloth seats? It's like they're forcing the leather on us by only having it in all the pre production models.

Whoever decided NOT to bring a SAS model out here to AZ for the show this weekend should be fired! I mean this is the ultimate set up out here and most including myself really would like to see one in person. So yes it's getting very disappointing seeing some of these decisions and mistakes make by Ford on a vehicle that's been hyped up so much. Now I'm really happy mine is a MY22 so I'll at least get to see and hopefully drive one and get realtime reviews right here. :)

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously. These people need be camped out there like it’s Black Friday at Best Buy.
In case you haven't read through it yet this thread here has some pictures and a few answers. The two Bronco's were at Sanderson Ford Thursday and a few of us went over to see them. We got to sit in them and look all around, I'm not sure they will let this happen at the show.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In case you haven't read through it yet this thread here has some pictures and a few answers. The two Bronco's were at Sanderson Ford Thursday and a few of us went over to see them. We got to sit in them and look all around, I'm not sure they will let this happen at the show.
Maybe they’re going to have a third one that hasn’t been revealed yet at the event.?

Nah...Ford would never do something like that.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they’re going to have a third one that hasn’t been revealed yet at the event.?
Someone on that thread works at the dealership and said those were the only ones going there. I'm still hoping they will "unveil" another one but not holding my breath.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What color is the Sound Deadening head liner?

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the Sasquatch tires E weight rated or C weight rated?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But it saves you $100 from getting the A/S/S Eliminator so that works for me being a cheap Polack. ? Plus if the light bothers you just black out the face with black spray paint.
After I saw your idea, I was thinking plug in air freshener, but whatinthehell did i think the removable doors are for? Bronco thought of everything.

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are some of your comments:

• Yet again, coming in with snarky responses
  • Basically, they (Ford) are running a giant Kickstarter campaign.
  • I just expect Ford to be up front about it and not pretend like this release is a well-organized and informative process. It’s not.
  • this release is half-assed and sloppy.
  • don’t tell me about the difficulties of vehicle manufacturing…. Get it together and be transparent.
  • Stop preaching the same statement over and over.
  • If Ford can’t show us a cloth interior in,,,, I question their sourcing ability and proposed manufacturing timeline.
  • shows a lack of consumer and marketing knowledge or an unpreparedness and at-risk product launch.
  • I’m just disappointed.

You seem really upset about trivial things. Maybe consider a Jeep? You can easily inspect the different hues available on their cloth seats and know exactly what you're buying. I've grown weary reading all the complaints on this forum. Anyone who is uncomfortable with purchasing a new Bronco should definitely get their $100 deposit returned.

Call me a daredevil, but I'm throwing caution to the wind and getting MGV seats and have no idea what I'm in for!
Daredevil is one word for it. Not sure how I feel about you spending time collecting all my discussion points haha...but reading them back, I agree even more with what I said!! I’m expecting a professional and deeply-informative product launch. It’s called good business practice. Launches like this are part of the reason Ford has a stock price of $9. I’m hoping they turn things around.

I really don’t like the Jeep aesthetic honestly.

Oh, growing weary of all the complaints on here? Welcome to the internet. Maybe consider Auto Trend magazine?
Sponsored