Sponsored

Submitted my $500 down payment to dealer to order next week.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer called asked me to drop in to submit my build to order next week, they wanted a $1000 down payment first but I talked them into $500, I went with badlands in shadow black 4 door, v6 automatic, mic top, lux package, with 33” tires with the second beed lock wheel option with tow package, They are going to look into ordering me the roof rack separate as it wouldn’t attach to my build on the badlands, they told me they will go half on the cost of the roof rack and $3000 off price once delivered, They told me delivery is June or July, I’m a july 17 reservation here in Canada.
Get it in writing - if you do , you have done well!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any particular reason why you chose to stick with the 33’s on the BL? I’m thinking of doing the same but optioning the 4.7 final drive ratio if I ever decide to upgrade to 35’s.
I do an hour highway driving to work and back, 33’s are better for that, I can add 35’s later if I want

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The deposit is to put in the order for the bronco, it will be refunded or put towards the truck when it arrives. If I don’t want the vehicle when it arrives it is not refundable
lol, hell no.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

sure it is my mind is made up, i know what I want and I’m working for the next 2 weeks! Of course there is ??
Negoiatiation 101, never give a deposit until you have an agreed upon sales price and a sales contract to sign, you have robbed yourself of any ability to negotiate now. Of course dealers love customers who will pay whatever price they are told.

A vehicle purchase is not like the grocery store with one price, it is one of the most negoiatable purchases consumers make.

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, hell no.
Here in Canada, when you put a deposit down on a vehicle you spec out you don’t get it back if you don’t want the vehicle.
Negoiatiation 101, never give a deposit until you have an agreed upon sales price and a sales contract to sign, you have robbed yourself of any ability to negotiate now. Of course dealers love customers who will pay whatever price they are told.

A vehicle purchase is not like the grocery store with one price, it is one of the most negoiatable purchases consumers make.
but I do have it in writing , thanks for asking

Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 7/14 and I feel like an optimistic view is probably August or September for me. Thats just a gut feeling on my part. A lot goes into build order and we won't know until May. Congrats on putting down a real deposit - it has to make you feel one step closer.
yeah your sales guy is full of shit on the delivery day we wont know until ford tells us months from now

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here in Canada, when you put a deposit down on a vehicle you spec out you don’t get it back if you don’t want the vehicle.
Not true. I put a refundable deposit down on a vehicle in October. That's a dealership level policy not a federal policy.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes putting in the order is not open yet until a week or 2 but I have my deposit submitted for when that happens the salesman is going to put in the order when it opens, yes he told me they would give $3000 off msrp once delivered, I live in Newfoundland, Cabot Ford
Time to grab a bottle of Block and Tackle (aka SCREECH) and celebrate!

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen the sale on the Explorer Limited? Not sure how long this is going to last. I'm thinking about jumping ship. :)
Ford Bronco Submitted my $500 down payment to dealer to order next week. explorersale.JPG
Sponsored