Sponsored

Suggestion for Ford - Please offer a Y-Plan

Deleted member 3063

I would have agreed until today, checked with my dealer of close to 20 years and 7 cars on what kind of deal I could expect, MSRP + $660 Admin fees. They let me walk right out. I think some dealers just want to get through this Reservation stuff and then focus on the Bronco when they get them on their lots.
I hear ya, but will add this is not my opinion, it's what actually happened so whether you agree or not is moot. I do agree that while it's a very similar situation it's not exactly the same and that I'm only trying to help. The Granger prices, while probably not an option for you in NC, do demonstrate what can be done. You should go armed with those numbers. Dealers hate informed buyers.
One of the dealers I walked from sold me 3, the other 2, 4 of those were from dealer stock. Buying 7 from one dealer demonstrates a level of loyalty some dealers would like to foster, to build a relationship.
I would suggest you visit other dealers and discuss your fave dealers offer and tell them about the 7 purchases and your disappointment in them. Offer to change your reservation and some cash for a written offer. They just might view it as an opportunity to "steal" you and the sale.
I will add that the $660 is crap, if you were able to buy AXZ plan it would be capped at $100 which Ford deems as fair for the dealer. Also it does matter if you're talking Base vs FE for example because of the profit margin difference. On the Rap I ordered everything but the sun roof.
Sponsored