First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all - I've seen some great renderings on here, and some others who share my desire to have an actual green paint option for the Bronco, but I'm betting that is happening soon, so...

I'd like to get some creative suggestions/opinions on the possibility of wrapping (at least partially) my Bronco. I liked the Boxwood rendering someone did a while back (pic below) and was thinking about using this color in some scheme that allow for either Oxford White, Cactus Gray or Carbonized Gray as the base color. I don't want to complexity of striping they put on the Filson fire vehicle, but maybe a somewhat similar coverage (most of sides/back, partial on the hood).

I am most likely looking at an OuterBanks, potentially a Badlands, and my favorite 'standard' paint scheme (to bring in the MIC top) was going to be A51 with the optional badlands wheels. Any suggestions on a "green scheme" are greatly appreciated. Trying to find links or examples of other SUVs/Jeeps that might be a model to give the wrap guy for ideas.

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? 1609783764401
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that looks really good with what appears to be tannish/bronze top on my uncalibrated monitor!

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all - I've seen some great renderings on here, and some others who share my desire to have an actual green paint option for the Bronco, but I'm betting that is happening soon, so...
Can a wrap actually have that high gloss shine? I've only seen wraps that look matted and I would never do that to a brand new vehicle, maybe after it's been banged up. I want my Bronco to shine when it's clean, not look like something me and the boys painted in my back yard one day with a bunch of cans of leftover spray paint!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you were trying to look like an absolute tool, then here's a suggestion for that (Nobody else here in the PNW is ashamed at how classless Seahawks fans have become?)

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? signs-plus-seahawks-wrap-home[1]

Or for examples of what others have done that could be more of what you're going for. Please note that you didn't give any input as to weather or not you wanted to have a pattern or logos on your wrap.

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? offroad-truck-wrap-3m-flat-for-metal-mulisha-6[1]

This is by "Rugged Wrap" (no clue what their product is or how it's more rugged, but the name suggests something you might want for Bronco)

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? rugged-wrap-like-bedliner5_900x[1]

these folks advertise their wrap product and also have a variety of colors:

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? Shadow_Graphix_Color_Change_Wrap_Green_Ford_Truck_2[1]

OP
OP
mds5917

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you were trying to look like an absolute tool, then here's a suggestion for that (Nobody else here in the PNW is ashamed at how classless Seahawks fans have become?)

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? Shadow_Graphix_Color_Change_Wrap_Green_Ford_Truck_2[1]

Or for examples of what others have done that could be more of what you're going for. Please note that you didn't give any input as to weather or not you wanted to have a pattern or logos on your wrap.

This is by "Rugged Wrap" (no clue what their product is or how it's more rugged, but the name suggests something you might want for Bronco)

these folks advertise their wrap product and also have a variety of colors:

Thanks! So, I do not want any words or "graphics" - really only looking to get a green Bronco, but think that having some of the "under-color" show may be a good mix (and possibly easier by not having to cover every square inch...) As I mentioned, a slight variation on the Filson version with less 'striping' and no words/graphics...at least that is the thought.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Green wraps seem to be gravitate towards matte or dark green. I’m hoping the 2021 wrap color updates will add a Boxwood type green to the mix. I’ve had good luck with 3M, Avery, and Arlon wraps. Although, 3M and Avery were easier to apply.

OP
OP
mds5917

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
mds5917

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is one of my favorite renders that I have done.
As you can tell, I really liked that one, but of course was really hoping it was actually the Bronco they were hiding in the truck (vs the Filson prototype)

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to get some creative suggestions/opinions on the possibility of wrapping (at least partially) my Bronco. I liked the Boxwood rendering someone did a while back (pic below) and was thinking about using this color in some scheme that allow for either Oxford White, Cactus Gray or Carbonized Gray as the base color. I don't want to complexity of striping they put on the Filson fire vehicle, but maybe a somewhat similar coverage (most of sides/back, partial on the hood).

I am most likely looking at an OuterBanks, potentially a Badlands, and my favorite 'standard' paint scheme (to bring in the MIC top) was going to be A51 with the optional badlands wheels. Any suggestions on a "green scheme" are greatly appreciated. Trying to find links or examples of other SUVs/Jeeps that might be a model to give the wrap guy for ideas.

Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? 1609786962461
Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? C8407001-CB91-4D74-AE1E-024DB02CF841
Ford Bronco Suggestions for a green wrap? C8407001-CB91-4D74-AE1E-024DB02CF841
Sponsored