First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We need a bronco acronym for how modding will make us go broke, like the jeep. Just Empty Every Pocket.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really....that page sums it up for me! Since I don't have the knowledge, space or tools to do it on my own, looks like it is well worth it, for me, to go factory Sasquatch.

That being said, not sure Sasquatch is really my thing!
Me neither, but we shall make it our thing! ?

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hoo doggie is that assembly expensive...
I disagree. $2,197.99 for an assembly like that with an e-locker is a steal. I'm sure its intended as a bolt in upgrade but this gets into the territory of a good starting point for swaps into something older. I doubt you can buy the equivalent parts for a Dana 44 for that price.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I disagree. $2,197.99 for an assembly like that with an e-locker is a steal. I'm sure its intended as a bolt in upgrade but this gets into the territory of a good starting point for swaps into something older. I doubt you can buy the equivalent parts for a Dana 44 for that price.
When you are used to buying parts for stock-ish 1951 F series, yeah, this is expensive.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Like we have all been saying....... Sasquatch is a bargain!

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We need a bronco acronym for how modding will make us go broke, like the jeep. Just Empty Every Pocket.

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

also.....................

First
On
Race
Day

..................are the classics

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone else think it seems a bit odd that axle parts are being listed as being from an auto electronics/cb radio company-"Cobra Electronics"?

I realize they say "Ford Performance", but this seems like a long chain of distribution-from manufacturer to Ford to Cobra then through Summit and then finally to a customer who could have just ordered from Ford Performance.

Looking at the "company" page, there's less than 20 parts-all being Ford Performance Parts.
Cobra Electronics at Summit Racing

Axle assemblies and engine blocks just don't seem like a logical "next step" for Cobra ?‍♂
am I missing something?

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else think it seems a bit odd that axle parts are being listed as being from an auto electronics/cb radio company-"Cobra Electronics"?

I realize they say "Ford Performance", but this seems like a long chain of distribution-from manufacturer to Ford to Cobra then through Summit and then finally to a customer who could have just ordered from Ford Performance.

Looking at the "company" page, there's less than 20 parts-all being Ford Performance Parts.
Cobra Electronics at Summit Racing

Axle assemblies and engine blocks just don't seem like a logical "next step" for Cobra ?‍♂
am I missing something?
I think it is odd as well, but the good news is, if you order a BD and want to swap in a locking front 4.46 diff, there is a FoMoCo part number for it and at $1,752 it makes the choice to not up-level to a badlands a reasonable decision. Bolting in a diff and axle shafts should be an easy days work. Now coding for the eDiff, hummm...

OP, thanks for posting this info. Great find!

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
hmmm. wonder if it's worth it to order non sas black diamond then add the m210 axle and lift later
That's my plan. That way I can build the lift, suspension and tire combination that I want. I'm sure I'll end up spending more than the Sasquatch package costs, and it won't be under Ford's warranty, but that's my plan.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it is odd as well, but the good news is, if you order a BD and want to swap in a locking front 4.46 diff, there is a FoMoCo part number for it and at $1,752 it makes the choice to not up-level to a badlands a reasonable decision. Bolting in a diff and axle shafts should be an easy days work. Now coding for the eDiff, hummm...

OP, thanks for posting this info. Great find!
I would think its just like an elocker, run to power and your own switch. unless you wanted factory button