Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm.......I'll consider going to this. Would sure like to have an idea how many new Broncos will be there. I see there are a couple days with 6g specific trail runs, but don't see any discussion about it. Am I missing something?

Last time I wheeled in Buena Vista a few of us did Cottonwood Pass/Taylor Pass/Pearl Pass on our way home from there. Pretty epic day.
There’s a bunch from the Colorado Bronco Owners Facebook group going, myself included. I’ll be there Thursday-Sunday
Sponsored

OP
OP

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a bunch from the Colorado Bronco Owners Facebook group going, myself included. I’ll be there Thursday-Sunday
A couple of us from Texas are coming up. I will be there Wednesday thru Saturday.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought it was a possibility, but won't make it. Would be fun. Coming home from 5 days on Catalina Island on 9-5, just too much to squeeze in.

Have fun!

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey so we go in and park and we can camp behind our rig? The website isn't very detailed.
I agree that they could be more clear. I reached out to the head of one of the Bronco clubs and the Bronco Driver Magazine sponsor - the rodeo grounds are only good for parking your Bronco in the show area. There is a camping area at the rodeo grounds if you have a hard sided RV, but if you’re tent camping, you need to find another local campsite in the area.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be there Wednesday through Friday. Website is pretty light on the details. Are the trail rides open to non-broncos?
Yeah most are, though there are a couple specific ones that are for specific groups or early builds only, that kind of thing. At the end of the day, we also want to make sure we don’t bog down any given trail with 100 rigs as that makes for a lot of waiting for everyone.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife and I are leaving California tomorrow and plan to be in Buena Vista on Monday. We'll be there all week, then heading back home on Saturday. We're driving the ICON 4-door Bronco out there, but once there we'll be in our white 2-door Base for the trail runs we go on while my co-worker from ICON, Justin, will be wheeling the 4-door (he's hauling my 2-door out there in the ICON semi-trailer). We'll be in the ICON booth in the afternoons after the runs so stop by and say hi. My wife Stephanie will have her small booth nearby for her little side-hustle, Bronco Babes, with clothing and gear for the ladies.

This will be our second year out there for Super Cel. Last year our 2-door was one of the few civilian-owned 6G's there (Ford and the other vendors had a few) and one of the only 2-doors. I came in dead last place on the articulation ramp LOL. Anyhow the reason there hasn't been a lot of chattter aobut the event here, I'm guessing, is because it's historically an Early Bronco event. But 6G's are welcome, and I'm sure there will be many more there than we had last year. By next year I'm sure the 6G's will outnumber all other gens (We're seeing that with our own events in So Cal Broncos).

We've wheeled in the Buena Vista quite a few times, having been to several All-4-Fun events (non-brand specific but mostly Jeep-attended annual event). It's an awesome area to wheel, whether you like easy-scenic stuff or more challenging. We usually bring our motorhome, and we did last year and camped on the rodeo grounds. But this year, as I mentioned before, we had the opportunity to just drive out in an unencumbered Bronco so we're looking forward to coming up through Telluride, Ouray and Gunnison on the way into Buena Vista, over some roads I wouldn't be so enthusiastic about taking the motorhome through LOL.

If you can only make it out for a day or two, do it. But on your way home you'll be kicking yourself for making such a short trip of it and planning to spend the whole week out there the following year.

Pics of both rigs...flag us down and say hi :)

Ford Bronco Super Celebration West - Roll Call 304032193_10226968438493687_8089160643293265756_n

Ford Bronco Super Celebration West - Roll Call 303116479_10226968438933698_3008920317866978404_n

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just realized this is right by where I'm hunting right now......I'm over in Mt. Crested Butte...sadly I didn't drive my Black Diamond out from North Carolina, but I might ride over to Buena Vista and check out some Broncos.

Any of you guys in Crested Butte right now? I've been seeing a few around town.
Sponsored