Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray has zero green tint in person IMO it's blah and extremely washed out in direct sun light

PXL_20201007_191849794.jpg
From these photos I snatched from other posts, cactus grey seems to wear much better on the actual vehicle than a jerry can...
Ford Bronco SuperCel East - More Jerry Cans Color Paint Samples Cactus Gray 2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Towing Trailer
Ford Bronco SuperCel East - More Jerry Cans Color Paint Samples 2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray 118286310_2699625920286772_3748969195224342265_o
Ford Bronco SuperCel East - More Jerry Cans Color Paint Samples 2021 Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Gladiator Rubicon Modified 1
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sadly, this has been the realization for a few of us chatting via messenger about the color. It's falling flat. Flat on the concrete...... For those of us wanting an actual color.
I was really hoping it would look like the pre-pre-production one off Bronco. That light green gives the classic EB feel with the white roof.
Concrete that is washed out in sunlight = hard pass.

OP
OP
GiddyUp

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From these photos I snatched from other posts, cactus grey seems to wear much better on the actual vehicle than a jerry can...
Ford Bronco SuperCel East - More Jerry Cans Color Paint Samples 2021 Ford Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Gladiator Rubicon Modified 1
Seeing the color on the can, and also looking back at the past views of the color, makes more sense now to me. The color does change some in different lighting, but in the end and in mostly on the light, it's just ... concrete. I was really hoping for some whisper of green in it.

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing the color on the can, and also looking back at the past views of the color, makes more sense now to me. The color does change some in different lighting, but in the end and in mostly on the light, it's just ... concrete. I was really hoping for some whisper of green in it.
Yeah I was initially not sold on A51 until seeing it on the rig in context. LOVING IT!!!

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

the 4 bat crazy colors are Cyber Orange, AMB, A51, Cactus Gray. All of these change significantly on lightning or type of lightning. Cyber is tri color and out in the sun its well school bus yellow IMO. AMB is super dark in shade, but direct sun light you get the bass boat look of blues. A51 in internet pics is all over the place, just go see it in person, I actually like it better in shade, but out in the sun its still a very nice blue tone. Cactus Gray, we need a production line vehicle to actually look at because at this point its way off.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yup! Or cut out the grey and make it a cactus green. Now that would be something (I think you've seen the renders "SHBC Grey" and others on the photoshop thread. It is sad we are missing some sort of green?

Kniven3

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tried to get these in both light and shade. Was late morning to a couple of hours later between some of the photos. It seemed with each degree of sun movement so was the change in most of these colors. It's truly a magical mystery tour in pinning down "a" color for each ... except for white, black and "orange". Photos taken on an Samsung Note 10.

Sponsored