Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The time has come for the community to be called upon to support The Stig. We relied on The Stig and Miss Ashley when information wasn't as forthcoming from Ford and their marketing partner. We were seeking answers to a myriad of questions and those questions fell on deaf ears until The Stig filled that void with answers to those questions. The Stig served as a conduit to the community and now it is time to convey a message of support on behalf of their efforts.

For those that have been on this long journey, The Stig needs no explanation. For those that have recently joined the community, perhaps @Administrator can supply a few links to support the body of work of The Stig.

Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action DSCF0905.JPG

Here's a full list of The Stig's great contributions:

📷 Factory Broncos: Modular Black Top + Headlight Assembly, Tail Light Assembly, Puddle Lights

📷: Broncos await road tests in snowy FEU Lot🐎

📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos

📷 Factory: Velocity Blue Black Diamond on steel wheels + MIC tops + Navy / Gray Cloth Seats

📷 Recent Broncos Produced + Wildtrak & Big Bend Interiors + Production Rate Stats Speculation

⚙ 2021 Bronco - OEM Factory Rims / Wheels Specs (Sizes + Offsets) ⚙

📷 Factory: Navy / Gray Cloth Seats + Antimatter Blue Base Sasquatch 4 Door

📷 Factory: 2-Door Fastback Top Broncos + Warthog 37" BFG KO2 Tires

📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory!

? First 2021 Bronco window sticker look! "Not For Sale" Big Bend Sasquatch

Bronco parts at factory...Seat bolt down points, bumpers, rock rails, grab handles, lights!

Fastback Top Broncos in Area 51 and Lightning Blue

15+ Bronco builds from the factory ??♨

Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels

Factory Pics: Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition + Race Red Black Diamond ?

#258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ?

⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ?

2021 Bronco chassis closeups (frame, suspension, axles, hubs, engine) ???️

#986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ???

Broncos in the Shipping Yard! ⛽??

2 door shots: Bronco Badlands, Outer Banks, Wildtrak + Marine Grade Vinyl + Manual Transmission ???

15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ???

20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡??

30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️?

60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig)

10 New Factory Broncos courtesy of The Stig???

9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ???
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just would love for all of us to say a little something about how those pictures would keep us wanting more. The times were bleak.. things were slow. We had a hero with a potato. I know, what we did was not exactly right! Just know what we did was for the right reasons and not the wrong. We weren’t spies. We weren’t trying to hurt Ford. We wanted to help. Help everyone stay interested and excited.
It really did truly make people happy.

🥔🐴🐐🤠
The Stig is currently under review. He was put on leave for his actions. (MAP rules were violated some action is understandable) Now the review is coming up. They have asked about all the positive reinforcement the information had on all of us! Again I can’t thank you all enough as a community.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to convey my gratitude to both The Stig and Miss Ashley. Because of the ineptitude of Ford's rockstars and their inability to properly render basic colors and interiors within Build and Price, we were left seeking answers to basic questions. I would dare say the "compromise" interior (all black) for the First Edition was born out of the awful renders of maligned Navy Pier. No one wanted it, but as it turns out, it is actually quite nice. But instead of providing actual photographic supporting evidence of what it looked like, Ford dealt with the public outcry and created the "compromise" edition. (Let's be frank, the FE has been one compromise after another.)

Never was secret information conveyed to the community. It was general information that Ford should have been forthcoming with. The community would ask for specific information and The Stig tried to find out the information. I still remember the photographic evidence revealing the wheel offset, but for whatever reason it was a secret that Ford kept under wraps.

I feel their efforts combined saved Ford from an untold number of cancellations as the frustration due to the lack of information was very real. If anything, Ford should have given The Stig a raise and Ashley a gratuitous discount as a thank you.

While we all wish The Stig had an actual camera for better photos, what was provided was enough to answer our questions.

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The community of Ford Bronco enthusiasts who use this forum might be a small number of the total number of people who intend to buy Broncos, but Stig's contributions at a time when those excited customers had nothing to go off of were so very exciting for the community. His contributions were exciting and really amped up many of us for the coon-to-come Bronco!

Perhaps some information wasn't what Ford wanted straight out to the public, however, he made SO MANY customers happy!!!!

I would like to thank him for his help during the ramp-up process as Ford was steering the titanic towards the iceberg.

They did an excellent job of hitting the iceberg without Sig on board, but he should be allowed back into his humble workplace as it sinks!

@618TRVLWILD, is this where you would like us to upload our favorite potato pictures Stig sent us via text or on the forum?

Edit: Post updated with pic and story:

I fondly remember when his potato was splashed all over my face and the excitement of Cactus Gray was dashed forever as it devolved into looking like interior walls of a value-priced apartment dwelling.

While I hated that moment, Stig had performed a great service in helping me understand how terrible Cactus Gray was going to be and it ensured that my Bronco order would be in a color I really enjoyed.
Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action Ranger in Cactus

And what Ford had given us as the color up to that point:
Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action IMG_4335-scaled

Really, Ford? :unsure:

Really? 😢

Yea, really. 🤬

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a solid couple of months at least of me logging in and getting very excited to see @618TRVWILD had posted something. I knew it had to be some Stig pics. Oh to be able to relive our innocence and youth. Great times!

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just would love for all of us to say a little something about how those pictures would keep us wanting more. The times were bleak.. things were slow. We had a hero with a potato. I know, what we did was not exactly right! Just know what we did was for the right reasons and not the wrong. We weren’t spies. We weren’t trying to hurt Ford. We wanted to help. Help everyone stay interested and excited.
It really did make people happy.
Amen sister!

You've likely sold more of these Broncos for Ford and provided more info for these fake journalists to have something worth writing that your Bronco should be free.

Stig was/is a good man and only had the best intentions and helped to build the hype, not for profit, but out of passion; he's been an asset from the start.

Hats off to the both of you. I'm a fan and I know I'm not alone in enjoying your posts and being part of this big little Bronco6G family.

🍺 on me one of these days on a dusty trail someplace out yonder.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I for one know that i wouldn’t be here without Stig’s contribution to this community. I have even brought over some friends to the Bronco family even though they are not on this forum. I have religiously followed this forum and the journey i have been has been a bumpy but a positive one due to this community. Thank you Stig!

DDC4D1D5-7BAF-4AFF-A774-E69914585789.jpeg

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig was a bright light in the beginning...those dark early days.

We sure could use some light now in these not so early dark days.

Thank you Stig.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said this once before, and I will say it again. The Stig saved more Bronco reservations from being cancelled in December 2020 and January 2021 than the entire marketing department of Jackson Dawson Communications.

February 3, 2021:
The Stig saved more Bronco reservations from being cancelled in the last two months than the entire marketing department of Jackson Dawson Communications.

Last edited:

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing Photos of those Broncos from the Stig was one of the best parts of my day and kept me dreaming about my future Bronco!

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I said this once before, and I will say it again. The Stig saved more Bronco reservations from being cancelled in December 2020 and January 2021 than the entire marketing department of Jackson Dawson Communications.

February 3, 2021:

All Hail the Stig!!!
100% true

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

February 3, 2021:

!!! All Hail the Stig !!!
This right here is exactly right. We were more excited about the Bronco due to Stig than Fords hired marketing company. Ford could have save so much money just hiring Stig to do what he did.....instead he is up for review.