First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to say a personal thank you to the Stig for “Keeping us pumped!” Ford hasn’t always done the best job I’m that regard and for those who were putting blind faith into a very expensive product that we hadn’t - and often wouldn’t - be able to see or touch - he, and others, gave us some confidence and solace that we weren’t making a mistake. He gave us eyes when we felt blind! This wasn’t corporate espionage- this was giving those die-hard fans of the Bronco the info that they so desired and needed!
Thanks Stig! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For that review.
And to @ Ford motor company - you guys have consistently made more errors than he has. Why don’t you put yourselves up for review?!
Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford would be hard pressed to find anyone in this forum that felt that communicating about the Bronco was anything close to adequate. If it wasn’t for the Stig there would be a lot less people clamoring to get their rigs. If Ford has any sense they will at least give Stig his own parking spot front and center!

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been using this great site for a long time and gathered tons of incredible and useful information, but nothing kept me stoked for a new Bronco more than those incredible pictures shared by the Stig. I'm sure it also sold many more new Broncos. Hoping for a good outcome for the Master Marketeer named " the Stig".

HRnFW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ /
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After observing for a long time and signing up on the site I am impressed with enthusiasm of the members , their individualism and the camaraderie of the folks here. It in some ways an exceptional demographic and seems to me to be an exceptionally American demographic. I am proud to be part of this group with all of the bumps and warts and I am sure that Ford is proud to have attracted this demographic with its’ product and marketing. We as a group are somewhat irreverent and anti authoritarian. The STIG filled a real need and there were many times that I wondered if Ford marketing was being brilliant beyond conception and had planted him to leak. He has appealed to your demographic, sold cars ,engendered loyalty and here you have an opportunity to do the same. You guys know the right thing to do for your brand , don’t let the lawyers tell you that this will make future enforcement of confidentiality agreements impossible. I know you can’t make him head of marketing but this should not be a career ending issue or a PR fiasco for you guys.
I suppose a raise is out of the question ?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PS: Has anybody ever sold stickers of that awesome patch? I'd proudly put that on my new Bronco.
Richard, contact Miss Ashley, she may have a few left. Mine will be proudly displayed on my long awaited OBX.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🥔🐴🐐🤠
The Stig is currently under review. He was put on leave for his actions. (MAP rules were violated some action is understandable) Now the review is coming up. They have asked about all the positive reinforcement the information had on all of us!
Stig filled the quiet, non-communicative space that Ford caused by sharing pictures that kept us all excited and holding onto our reservations. Understandable if some action is required but would like for Ford to know that his actions absolutely kept multiple Bronco reservations from being canceled! Thank you, Stig!

Some say that he sleeps like a bat upside down in the rafters of the MAP facilities so that he doesn't miss any Bronco developments... Some say that he actually ran away to vegas and legally married one of the Bronco testing mules because he loves the truck so much... All we know is... he's called the Stig!

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Richard, contact Miss Ashley, she may have a few left. Mine will be proudly displayed on my long awaited OBX.
Thanks Jim. Miss Ashley is sending some out to us. Will be displayed on my new BD that was built last week. 👍

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just would love for all of us to say a little something about how those pictures would keep us wanting more. The times were bleak.. things were slow. We had a hero with a potato. I know, what we did was not exactly right! Just know what we did was for the right reasons and not the wrong. We weren’t spies. We weren’t trying to hurt Ford. We wanted to help. Help everyone stay interested and excited.
It really did truly make people happy.

🥔🐴🐐🤠
The Stig is currently under review. He was put on leave for his actions. (MAP rules were violated some action is understandable) Now the review is coming up. They have asked about all the positive reinforcement the information had on all of us! Again I can’t thank you all enough as a community.
Is Stig in the UAW? Typically the salary get fired within hours of an infraction. Even UAW employees are dealt with quickly. Seems like a really long time the “leave” has gone on.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After observing for a long time and signing up on the site I am impressed with enthusiasm of the members , their individualism and the camaraderie of the folks here. It in some ways an exceptional demographic and seems to me to be an exceptionally American demographic. I am proud to be part of this group with all of the bumps and warts and I am sure that Ford is proud to have attracted this demographic with its’ product and marketing. We as a group are somewhat irreverent and anti authoritarian.
Sort of off-topic but I do want to touch on this for a sec.
To me, it is one of the joys of being part of this 6G team (and with some, family) on here.
You don't always know a person's race, gender, political stance, religion, and it's great that none of that matters here.
I have what I would consider good, fun friends on here that I know probably differ from my stance on what lives out there beyond our Bronco Microcosm. And I couldn't care less.
Sometimes things get close to the edge and sometimes things cross that line and get axed.
But the good thing is we are all in this together.
All Ages
All sexes
All races
All income levels
All different beliefs
All Political stances.
And in the end we can get on here and (mostly) agree.
Even the Canadians. (joking, my Canadian cohorts).

I guess in the end I wanted to say thanks to the hundreds and thousands of members on here who keep it where it needs to be.

Now, back to your regularly-scheduled Stig comments. (Please add more, by the way. I am enjoying reading them).

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company I can not say much more that what has already been said about the Stig. I will say he / she was instrumental in helping me make some critical selections on my Bronco reservation and definitely helped keep me excited about the Bronco when your Rockstars were defiantly dropping the ball on communication. Seeing a post from Ashely with a new Stig pic was like opening a present on Christmas day. I say the Stig has served their time and needs to be reinstated.

All Hail the Stig!!!

Last edited:

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just would love for all of us to say a little something about how those pictures would keep us wanting more. The times were bleak.. things were slow. We had a hero with a potato. I know, what we did was not exactly right! Just know what we did was for the right reasons and not the wrong. We weren’t spies. We weren’t trying to hurt Ford. We wanted to help. Help everyone stay interested and excited.
It really did truly make people happy.

🥔🐴🐐🤠
The Stig is currently under review. He was put on leave for his actions. (MAP rules were violated some action is understandable) Now the review is coming up. They have asked about all the positive reinforcement the information had on all of us! Again I can’t thank you all enough as a community.
Appreciate all that the Stig provided. As a dealership employee it definitely kept me optimistic on getting my Bronco and up to date on progress. Thank you Stig and 618TRVLWILD for keeping the hope going even with the set backs.
Sponsored