Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if he has been on paid/unpaid leave this whole time?

Lots of other jobs out there right now...labor shortages have folks paying really well. I hope he/she finds something really good.
I don't know the exact details. Miss Ashley might be able to provide more clarity.

But my understanding that it has been unpaid leave. The Stig had many years of service so perhaps there is some benefit the union provides, but I don't know.
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Long live
Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action 5077AA2A-B70D-4D4D-9CC5-093FFD31C553
the Stig!!!

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

913 days I waited from time of reservation to take delivery on the 13th. Tonight while putting some grab handles in, I had my daughter help me pick a spot for my B6G stig sticker. Of all the things I'll add to this ride, this one will probably be the most special. Ashley, wherever you are, thank you for these!

20230125_194231.jpg

20230125_194129.jpg

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

913 days I waited from time of reservation to take delivery on the 13th. Tonight while putting some grab handles in, I had my daughter help me pick a spot for my B6G stig sticker. Of all the things I'll add to this ride, this one will probably be the most special. Ashley, wherever you are, thank you for these!

Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action 20230125_194129

Tag...
@618TRVLWILD
🥰

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely love it. As for the Stig..he is no longer a Ford man…their loss tho. He was a hell of a mechanic, but another great manufacturer grabbed up his skills and put him to work. Doing what he loves! Long love the Sttttiiigggg!! 🙌🏻🤘🏻

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Absolutely love it. As for the Stig..he is no longer a Ford man…their loss tho. He was a hell of a mechanic, but another great manufacturer grabbed up his skills and put him to work. Doing what he loves! Long love the Sttttiiigggg!! 🙌🏻🤘🏻
Glad he landed on his feet. Ford fucked up by not doing wink wink nod nod. He was by far the best source of "insider information" in the world of social media they had at the time when it was going from pre production to actual production. Long haulers up in here remember those times well...

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad he landed on his feet. Ford fucked up by not doing wink wink nod nod. He was by far the best source of "insider information" in the world of social media they had at the time when it was going from pre production to actual production. Long haulers up in here remember those times well...
That was the best of Bronco6g…..before everyone piled in and we have what it is now. It was a great time.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was the best of Bronco6g…..before everyone piled in and we have what it is now. It was a great time.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, lol. Different times for sure. We all had no idea of what was to come...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, lol. Different times for sure. We all had no idea of what was to come...
Thankfully Ford came all over our faces and many users were banned.

But that was a long time ago now we have members nearing 1,000 days without their Broncos so everything is better, right?

Oh crap. It's not better. But I still thank the lucky stars that folks who ordered a few months ago were able to get their Broncos. That's nice.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thankfully Ford came all over our faces and many users were banned.

But that was a long time ago now we have members nearing 1,000 days without their Broncos so everything is better, right?

Oh crap. It's not better. But I still thank the lucky stars that folks who ordered a few months ago were able to get their Broncos. That's nice.
Well, being as you are undecided on your Bronco, it is fortunate that you are not among the ones waiting 1,000 days. Insert rick roll [HERE] Troll is as troll does...

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, being as you are undecided on your Bronco, it is fortunate that you are not among the ones waiting 1,000 days. Insert rick roll [HERE] Troll is as troll does...
Insert what..... Where?

Surely this is a request which will get me banned.

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He certainly was a Lejund 👑 - :cool:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wonder how many are going Huh? 🤷🏼‍♂️

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“Hey sarge” thread topped all.

Sponsored