First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve never been one to blame Ford for this whole mess but The Stig did so much more for the Bronco launch this seems like the Rockstars are jealous. Can you imagine if the 1st or only person to get axed over this rollout nightmare is the person who helped people “stay pumped” with somewhat crappy pics and simple questions to simple questions?
@Ford don’t screw this up, the guys paid his penance
Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is because of Stig and @618TRVLWILD that I finally decided on my Bronco build. I didn’t need another vehicle. I WANT another vehicle. Those pics helped me solidly decide what I wanted. They are HEROS AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH!!!!

I’m just a lowly nurse married to a firefighter who have spent the last year dealing with things we never thought we would experience. We have learned life is precious. I tried to volunteer to Covid assignment but my father AND mother in law were both in cancer treatment simultaneously. I couldn’t take a Covid assignment because I was the ONLY option to be available to be in person help if needed. I was on furlough for 5 weeks and back to the grind.
My father now has early Alzheimer’s in addition to Multiple Sclerosis. We work continuously to make life better for those who need it. My Father is a Ford Retiree who would love to see the Bronco!!!
Give Stig back his position….ITS IMPERATIVE TO THE MENTAL HEALTH OF THOSE YOU DONT KNOW PERSONALLY….

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I recall when the STIG appeared at first, there were many that felt like it had to be a marketing ploy by Ford to cleverly disguise some Bronco pics as leaks. For SO many reasons, we now clearly know there was no clever idea, and it was just the passion that the STIG had for the Bronco and the community. He needs promoted!

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my first Bronco, my first Ford and my first offroad vehicle
I've never even gone off road in any real sense

But coming to B6G, seeing the posts with Stig's pics from Ashley along with the core group of enthusiast here got me hooked on getting a Bronco and when it arrives spending more time enjoying the trails, camping and open air driving.

lots of folks like me were positively influenced by the Stig's pics

Stig did more to sell Bronco's with a potato than Ford Marketing and Dawson Jackson

He did Job 1, if Ford had more like him we may not be in this top fiasco

Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action Cyber Orange 2 Door Bronco Badlands 2

Signed,
Dude with a 7/13 Build who stupidly believed a fully loaded 2dr Badlands would get delivered soon

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig's photos definetly helped the time pass when Ford wasn't really providing much intel to us!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hint, want to get the forum excit-o-meter moving the right direction.

Let someone like Stig post some "behind the scenes" photos of the bad batch getting their new tops. This will help give us bad batchers some news on movement, give those stuck waiting for 22's something to look forward to, and spark the excitement or show some life in this roll out.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After waiting years for the Bronco to return. The excitement of the reveal and then the months of complete let down on information. Just pictures of Broncos we COULDN'T buy. Enhanced pictures of things than could never exist for us (that sweet Cactus Gray color that was a lie, the interiors that boasted perfection that were a lie) led to dark times. Digital pictures that were nothing like the real thing. Then a glimmer of hope in the dead of winter. AWFUL, blurry, taken in a rush GLORIOUS fucking REAL pictures of ACTUAL broncos.

The Stig and @618TRVLWILD did Ford a service for a blessed month.

With out them the lady 🦴er's and THO level of excitement for a Bronco don't exist for me.

I am still hanging strong with my D1 H2 reservation.....MY22 Bronco. All fueled by initial excitement and reality from the Stig.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Stig's posts took my mind off the wait and created a sort-of strip tease for a Bronco that I technically had already seen in pictures, but found severely lacking in basic information and details. The factory setting also made for a sense of reality that you knew you could trust unlike the photoshopped and perfectly lit photos from the press release. The sense of mystery also made it fun. It was always a good day when a Stig post was made. He had a positive impact on the B6G community and honestly that's a hard thing to do. Long live The Stig!

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to hold back my real thoughts about Ford marketing and management so as to not worsen STIG’s “review” in the event those egotists can’t handle the truth. STIG was a beacon of reality during a time we only had CGI images and interns in flannels telling us how rad their interior designs were. He should be promoted for having the balls to do what everyone else in Marketing failed to do. Farley should be looking for more guys like STIG and promoting him not demoting him. Jim if you are listening time for you to talk to your loyal customers
Instead of your current brass. Based on this cluster of a roll out maybe you need more guys like STIG running things.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stig is responsible for selling well over 10000 Bronco because of his photos alone!! He deserves a raise, not punishment. He kept our hopes alive and I am personally grateful to all he has done for us here on B6G. 🏆🏆🏆
#FreeStigNow #JusticeForStig

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When Ford delivered a launch video showing features we would never see or have the option to equip our Bronco with?
Stig.
When Ford spent millions on a marketing team dressed up in flannel who couldn’t tell the differences between a 2 or 4 Door?
Stig.
When Ford’s “Rockstars” couldn’t deliver a remotely operational Build & Price (up to a year later)?
Stig.
When Ford couldn’t read the room and evolve their plans to truly connect with the audience from an “unofficial” Bronco forum it truly needs to grow the brand?
Stig.
When all of Ford’s missteps began turning loyal Bronco lovers to other brands?
Stig.
When Ford couldn’t provide basic Bronco information related to features or colors for customers looking to spend 30-60k on a vehicle we had to order before we’ve even seen?
Stig.

@Ford Motor Company This is a great opportunity to evolve your business and marketing strategy to continue to stay relevant. Your long term success depends on this evolution, as you must have learned, because you started down this path when you launched this bad ass off-road beast we all grew a deeper love for, thanks to... Wait for it...
Stig.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Stig was the cracked pepper that was sprinkled on top of this shit sandwich that Ford has been feeding us for the past year-ish and made it taste bearable. Stig photo threads were literally one of the few bright spots and sources of joy in this whole process.

If it had not been for Stig and Ashley my excitement over the Bronco would have died out way before any of these top issues and delays. I still want my Bronco, but as the excitement and joy has faded the more I have been on the fence.

Yes the Stig knowingly broke regulations, but Ford should be on their knees thanking and praising that man/woman. If they decide to do anything other than give a slap on the wrist, then that will definitely be another (small) nail in the coffin for me. I know if I don’t buy my Bronco it won’t hurt Ford one bit, but it would save me from being associated with Ford. I’m not and never have been a Ford guy, and my first experience has not been a positive one.

Ford don’t make the wrong decision here, cause the Stig should be getting a promotion and a raise.
Sponsored

Last edited: