First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 F-250, '07 Edge, '94 Viper, '79 Bronco,'77F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I’m a fairly new member here, I have been coming to this site for well over a year for Bronco information.

I will admit, I didn’t know about Stig, or his involvement until this thread, but now realizing where a lot of information has come from.

Take it for what it’s worth, Stig should have Levine’s job or be head of Broncos marketing team. As a Ford enthusiast, this whole Bronco launch has been a heartfelt disappointment since being announced back in 2017.

Don’t get me wrong, the end design of the new Bronco is spot on to what I was hoping for. And the people at Ford should be commended for that. But at the same time, people like Stig (and a lot of you on here) are what took it to the next level, and helped keep my enthusiasm going on this cluster of a new product launch.
Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"The Stig’s pictures are what kept me pumped, not anything Ford has ever sent out themselves."

This.

The Stig has been beyond instrumental in keeping the morale high here. It wouldn't be anywhere near as exciting and awesome as it has been, which has been the sole thing keeping most of us on board.

In all honesty, The Stig is the best brand ambassador and marketing tool Ford has never had. He's done way more for the Bronco brand than your entire marketing /PR people put together.

He should be thanked, not chastised.

Ford should be taking notes and learning how to handle things on this front from the intense positive results his actions have caused.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All this praise and love for Stig is great but we're also building the case for the prosecution given the width and depth of his breach of what is FoMoCo proprietary information.

You're assuming that some of the same FMC folks that caused this Bronco Debacle are now going to become enlightened, empathetic, sympathetic and understanding of Stigs actions. Face it, Stig embarrassed and exposed them.

If you ever spent some hard time in today's Corporations and Military, you would know that zero tolerance was rampant before our current batch of SJW Cancel Culture. The Navy has relieved ship captains for less than want the Stig did for us.

Sorry if I am pessimistic but from personal experience I know that the road to and through Hell is paved with good intentions. There was a time in America where the wrong execution of the right idea was tolerated and even allowed but that notion is an anarchism in the growing central committee group think that prevades our society.

I hope for the best for Stig but if it goes against him then I hope this thread becomes a parachute for him and the Bronco6g family takes care of one of their own.

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
The foundation of my desire and willingness to wait for my new Bronco was laid by the excitement and information created by the Stig. Please Ford, show the same level of mercy toward the Stig that we are giving you in waiting for our Broncos.

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also must add that the Stig sticker is a prized possession. Thanks again Ashley @618TRVLWILD! Hearty agreement with all that’s been said here. Stig’s pix help me move from BB to BD which means more revenue for FoMoCo.

Sponsored

Sandman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pardon my language but “forget” the Stig. It’s time to consider a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Much like others in this forum I have “sunk costs” tied up in a product, and I do not know when I’ll receive this product. My purchase order is binding contract, and something far more serious needs to be done about Ford’s inability to be transparent with their consumers. Out of curiosity, are there any business attorneys on this forum?

BumbleBeeTuna

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stig & Ashley definitely helped keep the bronco enigma alive.

without all those sneak pictures, albeit against company policy, helped keep me SUPER interested in my reservation. I would have probably not reserved or dropped my reservation if it wasn’t for all those pictures.

the off road videos in Moab were also GREAT, but the contributions (pics)stig got pushed me over the edge and mad me feel MUCH better about reserving a bronco. PS-I was a later reservation holder (circa august or September).

It was a constant reminder that the bronco was real and IS COMING.

don’t get me wrong, I work for a corporation too, and I understand a violation of policy has repercussions. And they should. But like The world today, things aren’t always black and white. Sometimes a little grey is needed.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The time has come for the community to be called upon to support The Stig. We relied on The Stig and Miss Ashley when information wasn't as forthcoming from Ford and their marketing partner. We were seeking answers to a myriad of questions and those questions fell on deaf ears until The Stig filled that void with answers to those questions. The Stig served as a conduit to the community and now it is time to convey a message of support on behalf of their efforts.

For those that have been on this long journey, The Stig needs no explanation. For those that have recently joined the community, perhaps @Administrator can supply a few links to support the body of work of The Stig.

DSCF0905.JPG

Here's a full list of The Stig's great contributions:

📷 Factory Broncos: Modular Black Top + Headlight Assembly, Tail Light Assembly, Puddle Lights

📷: Broncos await road tests in snowy FEU Lot🐎

📷 Factory Pics: Dashboard switches & buttons + More Broncos

📷 Factory: Velocity Blue Black Diamond on steel wheels + MIC tops + Navy / Gray Cloth Seats

📷 Recent Broncos Produced + Wildtrak & Big Bend Interiors + Production Rate Stats Speculation

⚙ 2021 Bronco - OEM Factory Rims / Wheels Specs (Sizes + Offsets) ⚙

📷 Factory: Navy / Gray Cloth Seats + Antimatter Blue Base Sasquatch 4 Door

📷 Factory: 2-Door Fastback Top Broncos + Warthog 37" BFG KO2 Tires

📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory!

? First 2021 Bronco window sticker look! "Not For Sale" Big Bend Sasquatch

Bronco parts at factory...Seat bolt down points, bumpers, rock rails, grab handles, lights!

Fastback Top Broncos in Area 51 and Lightning Blue

15+ Bronco builds from the factory ??♨

Factory: Sasquatch Base, Outer Banks, Big Bend + Base on steel wheels

Factory Pics: Lightning Blue Bronco First Edition + Race Red Black Diamond ?

#258 Cactus Gray Sasquatch Outer Banks 4 door on a frosty morning ?

⚡ Lightning Blue Bronco 2 door + Oxford White Wildtrak + herd getting shipped out ?

2021 Bronco chassis closeups (frame, suspension, axles, hubs, engine) ???️

#986 Rapid Red First Edition gets its graphics + Sound Deadening Headliner + MIC close-ups ???

Broncos in the Shipping Yard! ⛽??

2 door shots: Bronco Badlands, Outer Banks, Wildtrak + Marine Grade Vinyl + Manual Transmission ???

15+ Bronco Factory Pics Before Christmas Shutdown (Navy Pier, Area 51, Race Red, Sasquatch etc) ???

20+ Sandstone Cloth, Roast Cloth Seats Interior Pics From Factory ⚡??

30+ Bronco Factory Pics: Navy Pier Interior, Bronze Dashboard, Base Antimatter Blue + More by The Stig ??️?

60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig)

10 New Factory Broncos courtesy of The Stig???

9 NEW Broncos @ factory by Ford Stig! Bronco-palooza ???
When I came in as a new member, two 1st day reservations and not knowing what to expect, the information from the Stig was invaluable. So much appreciation goes out to both he and @618TRVLWILD Ashley for keeping us up to date and feeding the continued excitement! For basically keeping the Bronco relevant in my mind at least. Best of luck and most sincere thanks and gratitude!!!!

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
STIG - the best grassroots marketer FORD had. People should take notice of how it worked, why it worked and the how effective an engaged community can be. After all Ford Motor company is a member on here so they know how valuable this forum really is.

Wanderlust

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, BMW 3 Series, GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Every time Ashley posted pics and info from The Stig, I felt like a 5 year old on Christmas morning. Lately Ford has made it feel more like a trip to the proctologist! FREE THE STIG!!

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action 1628868128500

Stig great source of info.

Bronco Nation paid marketing firm for Ford.

Last edited:

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is something happening to the stig i never knew him/her but don't understand what is happening someone please update me thanks

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

always appreciated the Stig's information and hope that all works out for Stig. kept the Bronco fires burning for me

Edit: I was remiss not to mention Ashley (is that 618trvlwld)?!

Last edited: