First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ford Motor Company, I was a Jeep guy for most of my life. I KNEW I was getting a Wrangler or a Gladiator. Once the Bronco came out, I started to watch everything on this forum and quickly put in my reservation. I knew I could cancel at any time if I changed my mind. I never did. Pictures from The Stig and @618TRVLWILD kept me coming back for more. I solidified my order and put it in with my dealer. Had it not been for them, I may have strayed from the course and gone back over to the other side. Seeing the (sometimes blurry) images that were posted was so much fum. As another poster replied, it was like opening a gift at Christmas.
I already have my wheels that I am putting on my Rapid res 4 door BD and I have ordered the sill plates from my dealer. I have a VIN but now I have no idea when it will be here, much less built. I was originally expecting a MY2022 so I am OK to wait a little longer. I want it right, not fast and Ford is doing it right.
Here is a picture of the Bronco stuff that I have gotten so far. This shelf will be my Bronco tribute.
@618TRVLWILD , keep up the good fight and tell The Stig how much we appreciate him/her.
@Ford Motor Company, I realize that The Stig broke the rules, but he/she has done so much to increase the love for the Bronco! Please take it easy on him/her.
Thanks!!

Ford Bronco Support for The Stig - B6G Call to Action 20210813_163651
Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stig's pics is actually how I came across this forum to begin with at the beginning of the year. A couple were attached to an article with a BG6 logo, and because of that, I started frequenting this site which boosted my anticipation for my Bronco! Those pics were like crack!

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New guy here.
I just spent an hour clicking on all the links provided in the first post.
Wow did I miss a lot of good information that was never provided to my dealer.

Sometimes I feel like living in Canada we are a Third World country when it comes to information from Ford but reading all these links I see my friends in US weren’t provided any better from Ford.

This site is filled with valuable information because of members like that for people who have ordered or just people sitting on the fence.

Hope everything works out.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stig allowed us to understand what Cactus Grey is. When @Ford Motor Company did not. His potato camera should be put into a Ford Museum next to the white interior pre production bronco and donut doors.

PleaseDontRoll

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a Day 1 reservation but was very hesitant to place my order with my dealer because I'm a details kind of person and I want to know what I'm getting before I pull the trigger. My dealership was unhelpful and frankly has NO answers to any of my questions. The Stig and Ms Ashley answered some of those questions and gave me the confidence to place my order. Ford owes them for converting my order.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t cancel when MOD top fell apart because I could finally see MIC with AMB thanks to the stig. They gave us some hope. I hope there’s some options for them.

Sponsored

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We as Ford Bronco buyers needed more detailed info that Stig provided. Answering questions and displaying product for us to view. Ford needs to be happy Stig was able to provide us with info otherwise Ford would of lost sales and Ford customer service would have many customers upset for lack of info relaying. He is not bad, just chose to be for Bronco customers, which Ford should be as well.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

his efforts are the reason that my driveway will soon have two Fords in it rather than two Honda’s. Without him I wouldn’t have become so excited for this launch that I checked for news 3+ times a day.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The community of Ford Bronco enthusiasts who use this forum might be a small number of the total number of people who intend to buy Broncos, but Stig's contributions at a time when those excited customers had nothing to go off of were so very exciting for the community. His contributions were exciting and really amped up many of us for the coon-to-come Bronco!

Perhaps some information wasn't what Ford wanted straight out to the public, however, he made SO MANY customers happy!!!!

I would like to thank him for his help during the ramp-up process as Ford was steering the titanic towards the iceberg.

They did an excellent job of hitting the iceberg without Sig on board, but he should be allowed back into his humble workplace as it sinks!

@618TRVLWILD, is this where you would like us to upload our favorite potato pictures Stig sent us via text or on the forum?

Edit: Post updated with pic and story:

I fondly remember when his potato was splashed all over my face and the excitement of Cactus Gray was dashed forever as it devolved into looking like interior walls of a value-priced apartment dwelling.

While I hated that moment, Stig had performed a great service in helping me understand how terrible Cactus Gray was going to be and it ensured that my Bronco order would be in a color I really enjoyed.

And what Ford had given us as the color up to that point:

Really, Ford? :unsure:

Really? 😢

Yea, really. 🤬
Have you seen Cactus Gray on a real Bronco in person, outside? It looks like the bottom photo. It’s awesome on the big Bronco.

TS_Bronco_12

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, Outer Banks 2.7L, Velocity Blue, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Stig’s pics and posts are what lured me into the forum and join! I can definitely say through @618TRVLWILD and his info, it helped me finalize my build and order with confidence 😎
I believe he was just filling The void created, and helping fellow Bronco enthusiasts. I hope Ford goes easy on him 😬
Sponsored