Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last I read it, I thought SEMAs claims were pretty unfounded. I thought that you'd still be fine to modify emissions components if it was going to be a race car and no longer be street use. Which, personally, I'm fine with.

Anytime I see some jagoff rolling coil at a stoplight, I pray for some form of environmental justice ala getting shit on by a sky rat. Apologies to the jagoffs here that do that shit 😂

Looks like I need to read up on this again though. Thanks for the homework
"I drive a Jaaaag." - all hosts of Grand Tour

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do realize there are more Nazi's in the US than in Germany? or at least just as many.
what are you trying to say, we have far more radical commies in the USA than nazis..are you liking you some commies?

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is my theory that people tend to get what they deserve.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what are you trying to say, we have far more radical commies in the USA than nazis..are you liking you some commies?
Don't try to read into it, you're not good at it, and don't put words into my mouth.

Sponsored

crowdpleazer

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
This still going on? How the heck are they going to enforce people modifying an old vehicle for off road use only?

Around here (and many areas of the country) there is a dirt track that has a bomber class. Take an old 4 cylinder front wheel drive compact car, remove interior and glass, remove exhaust before the muffler, racing seat, and roll cage. It is usually a very popular class as a car can usually be build in a couple weeks for around a thousand dollars or so. The people that race in these classes are there to have fun. They usually are the happiest people in the world because they are now a racecar driver! They don't ever take it out on the road. It gets trailered to and from the track only on a few weekends a year.

The same thing applies to someone building an old Bronco or Jeep to be an off road only trail runner or mud buggy. How could a law like this possibly be enforced? You're going to tell me that law enforcement are going to go into the backwoods of WV or other similar areas and confiscate someone's racecar because it doesn't have a catalytic converter? You really think that will go well for the law enforcement? Not to mention how much of an economic disaster that would be for the aftermarket parts industries!
Sponsored