First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm trying hard to be positive but really struggling. Just wanted to give my wife her Bronco. I know lots of people don't have ANY build dates and I now have been lucky enough to have SIX. 6/7, 6/28, 8/2, 8/16, 8/28 and now 9/20. Some of the emails arrive about a week before the scheduled build date. Two different build dates arrived within a week of eachother. Its NOT just a truck, it was supposed to be something special. Not cool, not OK. My first negative post, try hard to make it my last because it helps nothing. I'm sure if they could build it, they would. It can't be fun for the dealers either. Added after...a picture so you can see the lady you've all been so kind to root for. Thank you for all your words of encouragement. Thank you very much. PEACE, Michael
Ford Bronco Suprise Bronco Reveal Not Looking Good 20171009_080209
Sponsored

Last edited:

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm trying hard to be positive but really struggling. Just wanted to give my wife her Bronco. I know lots of people don't have ANY build dates and I now have been lucky enough to have SIX. 6/7, 6/28, 8/2, 8/16, 8/28 and now 9/20. Some of the emails arrive about a week before the scheduled build date. Two different build dates arrived within a week of eachother. Its NOT just a truck, it was supposed to be something special. Not cool, not OK. My first negative post, try hard to make it my last because it helps nothing. I'm sure if they could build it, they would. It can't be fun for the dealers either.

Whoa, wait. Hold up - you got kicked all the way out to September?!

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying hard to be positive but really struggling. Just wanted to give my wife her Bronco. I know lots of people don't have ANY build dates and I now have been lucky enough to have SIX. 6/7, 6/28, 8/2, 8/16, 8/28 and now 9/20. Some of the emails arrive about a week before the scheduled build date. Two different build dates arrived within a week of eachother. Its NOT just a truck, it was supposed to be something special. Not cool, not OK. My first negative post, try hard to make it my last because it helps nothing. I'm sure if they could build it, they would. It can't be fun for the dealers either.
@Ford Motor Company

Push this guy to the front!! I would love to see him fullfill his plan for his wife.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got bumped again too. It’s massively inconvenient and beyond frustrating. I’d gladly take another bump if it got OP his wife’s Bronco any faster. Pulling for you.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

man, I can't even get a build date, and this dude gets SIX?! talk about unfair...

(^^^ deep heavy sarcasm, btw. that shit's messed up)

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Ford Motor Company

Can someone look into this? You've been tagged enough times, you must have seen the posts.

I know there are issues with production/delivery, and I'm not complaining. I have an FE order that is supposed to be MY21. Just push me back (change my trim, 99 my order, whatever it takes) if that can free up a MY 21 slot for this person.

@Ford Motor Company DM me for my order info and let's get going. At the very least, have the decency to DM this person and let them know you've looked it, and can or cannot do something to help them. It's the right thing to do.

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

Can someone look into this? You've been tagged enough times, you must have seen the posts.

I know there are issues with production/delivery, and I'm not complaining. I have an FE order that is supposed to be MY21. Just push me back (change my trim, 99 my order, whatever it takes) if that can free up a MY 21 slot for this person.

@Ford Motor Company DM me for my order info and let's get going. At the very least, have the decency to DM this person and let them know you've looked it, and can or cannot do something to help them. It's the right thing to do.
I think over half of this forum would step back, to let @802Bronco get his. There is a lotta crap on this forum, but this is a story to really get behind.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, having your build date move around that much would be an emotional roller coaster but your wife is going to be thrilled when you finally pull this off. Hang in there.
Thank you.