First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
man, I can't even get a build date, and this dude gets SIX?! talk about unfair...

(^^^ deep heavy sarcasm, btw. that shit's messed up)
I can't tell if its worse to get none or six:(
Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same. 5 here. My first was on my due date. My 5th is the day before my birthday in September. I was thrilled when I saw my build week the day my daughter was due. I was planning on being able to heal and pick it up with her in tow. It is going to be my push present. Now, I could hope it could be my birthday present, but they are just setting people up for even more disappointment. I hope you get yours soon for your wife. Speaking as a wife you sound like an upstanding husband who cares deeply about her. Kudos.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The worst part about this are the dealer tricks that are breaking the reservation process. We heard a local dealer had sold one and has 4 coming in this week that were reserved and ordered by employees to be cancelled for dealer inventory.

Ford should consider locating one of these that matches in configuration and cover the cost to ship it. From there maybe they could have yours once available or heck make them wait a little while longer for abusing the system.

No matter what I hope they can make this happen for you!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The worst part about this are the dealer tricks that are breaking the reservation process. We heard a local dealer had sold one and has 4 coming in this week that were reserved and ordered by employees to be cancelled for dealer inventory.

Ford should consider locating one of these that matches in configuration and cover the cost to ship it. From there maybe they could have yours once available or heck make them wait a little while longer for abusing the system.

No matter what I hope they can make this happen for you!
My dealer has 20 some odd reservations and he states that the priority build he gave me is the only vehicle to receive a VIN and build date:( What confuses me most is how a huge company Like Ford can send out these build dates and have been wrong FIVE TIMES???? I don't understand how, in a company that so values its image, allows a system to continue to operate like that. It worries me a bit more "big picture" beyond Ford even. BTW I've had fords for over thirty years, my dad and brother too, its a great product. My daily is an F150 Crew. I just don't understand how this system is so crazy. Its challenging to deal with.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know, if you rearrange the letters in FORD MOTOR COMPANY you get ROOFTOP MOD MAN CRY. Just saying.
Man you had to be sitting in jail waiting for a bail review after a night of debauchery to come up with this. Lol…well done,well done.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand how, in a company that so values its image, allows a system to continue to operate like that. It worries me a bit more "big picture" beyond Ford even. BTW I've had fords for over thirty years, my dad and brother too, its a great product. My daily is an F150 Crew. I just don't understand how this system is so crazy. Its challenging to deal with.
The various designers, managers, etc. of the Bronco team seem to all be millenials, so... you do the math on work ethic and getting stuff done.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man you had to be sitting in jail waiting for a bail review after a night of debauchery to come up with this. Lol…well done,well done.
It was Scotch and my Digital Volcano that did it. Haha!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The various designers, managers, etc. of the Bronco team seem to all be millenials, so... you do the math on work ethic and getting stuff done.
Thanks. Ive tried every approach. Through the marketing company that runs Bronco Nation, my dealer, customer service phone numbers and at least 20 people have tagged Ford. I would guess they are overwhelmed with bigger problems than my wife's gift. I wanted to do something special but its not looking good. If you haven't already you can look back in my posts to see the rest of her story. So many stories on here about problems with production, wondering if it can even be built.

Last edited:

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Ive tried every approach. Through the marketing company that runs Bronco Nation, my dealer, customer service phone numbers and at least 20 people have tagged Ford. I would guess they are overwhelmed with bigger problems than my wife's gift. I wanted to do something special but its not looking good. If you haven't already you can look back in.my posts to see the rest of her story. So many stories on here about problems with production, wondering if it can even be built.
I understand all the production problems, yet what a way to turn the mood around with a "feel good" story like this!

@Ford Motor Company you missing one hell of am opportunity to make a tear jerking commercial for a man that truly loves his wife!

Much respect to you @802Bronco

Sponsored
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I understand all the production problems, yet what a way to turn the mood around with a "feel good" story like this!

@Ford Motor Company you missing one hell of am opportunity to make a tear jerking commercial for a man that truly loves his wife!

Much respect to you @802Bronco
Thank you very much.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the type of situation that defines-for better or for worse-the reputation of a company. If Ford corporate is made aware of this and does not spin up a rapid, wonderful follow through then I would consider cancelling my reservation outright. Ford has the ability, in spades, to make this right in a nanosecond-IF the C-Suite is actually aware of it. The purpose of the executives that run Ford is to care enough about situations like this to reach down periodically and remove any and all impediments and bureaucratic red tape to ensure that success is achieved. Otherwise they are nothing more than the arrogant, indifferent people they were made out to be in a recent post on this site.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the type of situation that defines-for better or for worse-the reputation of a company. If Ford corporate is made aware of this and does not spin up a rapid, wonderful follow through then I would consider cancelling my reservation outright. Ford has the ability, in spades, to make this right in a nanosecond-IF the C-Suite is actually aware of it. The purpose of the executives that run Ford is to care enough about situations like this to reach down periodically and remove any and all impediments and bureaucratic red tape to ensure that success is achieved. Otherwise they are nothing more than the arrogant, indifferent people they were made out to be in a recent post on this site.
Thank you for your concern and persuasive words. Much appreciated.
Sponsored