Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. I want her to drive something that makes her feel cool and young again. She said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
MoBro.JPG
black-rhino-barstow-dearborn-blue_1.jpg
F150.jpg
Great news about your wife. She's in for a real treat.
Sponsored

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We need more of these threads. Very cool sir. Very cool.
Its interesting and such a relief, the kindness and enthusiasm. Everyone is just aching to get their truck, anything positive is so good to read, part of why I shared. I'm also a member of Bronco Nation and made a similar post over there, similar respnses. One member dissasembled a Matchbox Bronco and hand painted it to match my wife's build, mailed it to me to use in the reveal. People are hurting and need good stories. I love this journey and all the kind, encouraging people. I'm hoping to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain where she works, after a chairlift ride.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This clip pretty accurately shows how she rolls almost every day. We went a little crazy wheeling in NH, she's the one laughing hysterically in the back.

Sponsored

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. I want her to drive something that makes her feel cool and young again. She said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
MoBro.JPG
black-rhino-barstow-dearborn-blue_1.jpg
F150.jpg

This has to be the most heart warming story I have read!! The way everyone pitched in to help, you truly are very blessed. I can't wait to see the pictures of her when you surprise her.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you!! I wouldn't wish what she went through on anyone but it made us better people and a better couple.

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's gonna be one happy lady! Hey FORD move this customer to the front of the line. I'll take a step back. My wife didn't go through anything like yours but she has put up with me buying guns and fishing equipment for many years too. She just retired so I got her a new Mustang GT a few weeks ago.

Sponsored
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She's gonna be one happy lady! Hey FORD move this customer to the front of the line. I'll take a step back. My wife didn't go through anything like yours but she has put up with me buying guns and fishing equipment for many years too. She just retired so I got her a new Mustang GT a few weeks ago.
Thanks for the kind words, I believe we have the earliest possible build date of 6/7 and they sent the VIN. I am happy for us but bummed for all the other that have such long waits. Nice on the GT. If I ever buy a road car it will most likely be a used GT, maybe 2006.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're a good man Michael. I know she will be so surprised. So take some pictures, and post them here. I would love to see the look in her eyes.

Prayers for her continued good health.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're a good man Michael. I know she will be so surprised. So take some pictures, and post them here. I would love to see the look in her eyes.

Prayers for her continued good health.
I'm a good man who was so lucky to marry a great woman. Thank you.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the kind words, I believe we have the earliest possible build date of 6/7 and they sent the VIN. I am happy for us but bummed for all the other that have such long waits. Nice on the GT. If I ever buy a road car it will most likely be a used GT, maybe 2006.
Don't worry about us Michael, we'll be fine. You just take care of your lady.

BTW, I bought mine a new 2018 Mustang GT convertible. She hasn't gone through what yours has, but I figured just living with me all these years she deserved a play toy.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice...

now as punishment for being a priority build, you have to share the reveal (to include photos) with the community.

Hope you learned your lesson 😝
Sponsored