First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't worry about us Michael, we'll be fine. You just take care of your lady.

BTW, I bought mine a new 2018 Mustang GT convertible. She hasn't gone through what yours has, but I figured just living with me all these years she deserved a play toy.
Its fun to get a gift but I already have everything I want. Its so much fun to give stuff away. Cancer journey and all that was done for us definitely steered me there. "Every day, give something away"
Sponsored

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice...

now as punishment for being a priority build, you have to share the reveal (to include photos) with the community.

Hope you learned your lesson 😝
PROMISE

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. I want her to drive something that makes her feel cool and young again. She said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
MoBro.JPG
black-rhino-barstow-dearborn-blue_1.jpg
F150.jpg
Reserved and ordered a 2 door Outer Banks, AntiMatter Blue, 2.7, Mid, towing as a surprise for my wife. She is a breast cancer survivor and has no idea this is coming, she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV sometime this summer. Battled a tough fight and never complained. Lets me buy as many fishing rods and guns as I think I need (OK want!), never gives me grief. She has never had a new car, only driven mini vans and sedans to schlep our kids around for the last 24 years. I want her to drive something that makes her feel cool and young again. She said a couple times she wanted something fun to drive but knew the Jeeps and Broncos were too expensive, not practical. Just received our VIN and our build week is 6/7, can't wait to give her the truck. My dealer was kind enough to give her his only priority build slot. Here's the wheels I bought for the rig, they will be wrapped in 33 x 12.5 AT's and a picture of my F150 she stole for the winter. I want it back!
MoBro.JPG
F150.jpg
Love this. Best thread ever.

antiblue2022

Base
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 pontiac torrent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MoBro.JPG
F150.jpg
Congratulations! that will be an amazing surprise. I would love to see some photos when you get it considering my order is very similar but a 4 door

Deleted member 20241

MoBro.JPG
F150.jpg
Beautiful lady and the solid man that appreciates her and is showing that love and respect right back to her. We all could learn a ton from you and your wife...... truly blessed indeed.

Enjoy her smile, hugs and giggles when she grabs that Bronco wheel! Much respect ✔🇺🇸
Sponsored