First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I cant comprehend how to work that twitter photo or what it really means. But it sounds life your wife has cancer and needed her Bronco ASAP. And that Levine is on it. My wife is a stage 3 survivor and while we havent gotten to ordering a Bronco for her yet one day we will. Enjoying the life you have is the most important thing. Hope your struggles ease and life continues. Much Aloha from us on Maui.
Thanks Uso, you can read our whole story here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...help-me-get-it-built.24850/page-3#post-889803
Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great news, again. I hope he can make it happen this year.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah sorry I remember your other thread. We are right in there not knowing the future. But working at doing the things that make important memories and enjoying moments. My Josi is doing good now. The hardest part for her is dealing with the realities of not being as tough as she was(lymphadema and radiation damage). We have a happy life in our little cabin in the jungle. We arent quite there to be able to buy a Bronco yet, but we are working on our fleet, soon to have a nice cushy AMC Eagle for her to cruise in. In a year or so we will be on the new Bronco train though. I wish you all good health and positive doctor visits. I do hope she gets her Bronco soon. Take care of each other.