First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I listened to other members of this forum and dusted off my twitter account and non-existent photo shop skills. I put something together and my first tweet ever was seen by Mike Levine. He replied and asked for her VIN. He called me today to say he is doing all that he can to make sure Maureen's Bronco arrives before Thanksgiving, including arranging special shipping for her. A million thanks to @mrlevine and @jimfarley98 for everything they have done, can do, even just for reaching out to tell me he is trying. Also, thanks again to all the forum members for their notes of encouragement and advice. Fingers crossed all the parts bins to build a 2 door AntiMatter Blue Outer Banks are full enough the week of November 1st!! PEACE, Michael
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal For Wife Acknowledged by Mike Levine Mr Levine Tweet
Sponsored

Last edited:

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just followed you, liked and retweeted your tweets.

Good luck to you both.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cant comprehend how to work that twitter photo or what it really means. But it sounds life your wife has cancer and needed her Bronco ASAP. And that Levine is on it. My wife is a stage 3 survivor and while we havent gotten to ordering a Bronco for her yet one day we will. Enjoying the life you have is the most important thing. Hope your struggles ease and life continues. Much Aloha from us on Maui.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hell yeah!!! Great day for an update on this as today is metastatic breast cancer awareness day.
Didn't hear a damn thing back from Warriors in Pink. (n). Edit: I did get a response, but not much they were able to do.

Fuck Cancer, stage IV needs more!

Last edited:

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cant comprehend how to work that twitter photo or what it really means. But it sounds life your wife has cancer and needed her Bronco ASAP. And that Levine is on it. My wife is a stage 3 survivor and while we havent gotten to ordering a Bronco for her yet one day we will. Enjoying the life you have is the most important thing. Hope your struggles ease and life continues. Much Aloha from us on Maui.
Here is the backstory.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/suprise-bronco-reveal-please-help-me-get-it-built.24850/

Congrats @802Bronco, another reason why I love this place.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I listened to other members of this forum and dusted off my twitter account and non-existent photo shop skills. I put something together and my first tweet ever was seen by Mike Levine. He replied and asked for her VIN. He called me today to say is doing all that he can to make sure Maureen's Bronco arrives before Thanksgiving, including arranging special shipping for her. A million thanks to @mrlevine and @jimfarley98 for everything they have done, can do, even just for reaching out to tell me he is trying. Also, thanks again to all the forum members for their notes of encouragement and advice. Fingers crossed all the parts bins to build a 2 door AntiMatter Blue Outer Banks are full enough the week of November 1st!! PEACE, Michael
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal For Wife Acknowledged by Mike Levine Mr Levine Tweet
He’s a good dude, contrary to what you see on here.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is awesome news! I have read most if not all of the stories posted on here about the special meaning their Bronco has them and it just makes me happy!

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fingers crossed all the parts bins to build a 2 door AntiMatter Blue Outer Banks are full enough the week of November 1st!! PEACE, Michael
Good luck Michael and I hope you and your wife get on their schedule soon. I think we might be working with the same dealership, Faith's in Brattleboro?

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so happy for you and your Wife!!!! Congrats and well deserved!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He’s a good dude, contrary to what you see on here.
I agree. I think Mike Levine has good intentions and is a good guy. I think he might get out over his skis a bit, but that's his deal, not mine. LOL

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes:)
Good luck Michael and I hope you and your wife get on their schedule soon. I think we might be working with the same dealership, Faith's in Brattleboro?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I listened to other members of this forum and dusted off my twitter account and non-existent photo shop skills. I put something together and my first tweet ever was seen by Mike Levine. He replied and asked for her VIN. He called me today to say is doing all that he can to make sure Maureen's Bronco arrives before Thanksgiving, including arranging special shipping for her. A million thanks to @mrlevine and @jimfarley98 for everything they have done, can do, even just for reaching out to tell me he is trying. Also, thanks again to all the forum members for their notes of encouragement and advice. Fingers crossed all the parts bins to build a 2 door AntiMatter Blue Outer Banks are full enough the week of November 1st!! PEACE, Michael
YES! I messaged him about this as well a few weeks ago! So glad he finally reached out to you!!

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brb crying 😭😭😭