First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If we ever cross paths beers on me! My wife is 8 years with Stage IV breast cancer. I need to get my butt to Mad River Glen some winter...
18 years sober !!! But I'll take a soda or something else:). We work and ski Mount Snow. I skied Whistler two years ago with my two youngest boys. I have been blessed to ski and visit many, many places. NOTHING compares to the PNW and Whistler. Blew us away.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is such an amazing and inspiring story brother! I hope it all works out and will be anxious to watch your reveal video! If I could I would gladly give up my production slot for ya!
Peace ✌

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang when I saw your post I was hoping this was the update to your last post. Hopefully it comes soon!!!

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can anyone on the forums who works for Ford get in touch with any contacts you have and get their Bronco built? This "reveal" needs to happen.

(Plus think about the amazing PR story....)

@Ford Motor Company ?
Exactly my thought! They need to do something right in all the chaos of this rollout. This is the right person for it. Get your act together Ford and perform a selfless act of kindness for once.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing story. Good luck brother, hope all your wishes come true. Do it Ford!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are in early stages of your journey and would like to ask any questions I would be honored to offer anything I could. Feel free to private message me. Peace, Michael

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing story, thank you for sharing! Hopefully Ford reads your post and can expedite a few things for you! Heck even though everyone has waited a long time I am willing to bet someone with the same build and an earlier production date would swap with you. We are all strangers on the internet people can be amazing and generous.

I have to admit as I read your story I started feeling a bit of anxiety knowing Ford is sending the "thanks for waiting packages."

Sending good vibes that the secret is kept and is stress free in doing so.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I so love this! I remember you telling us the OG story too!!
I so can’t wait to seeing the ending and the video on the mountain.
Those wheels are going to be fire too!!
I see some future peanut butter and jelly neighbors. 🤠🐴🐐💙

ON3BadBronco

Badlands
First Name
Arin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who hadn't seen my original posts:

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. We looked it over online and after some discussion we decided it was too impractical and too expensive, (at least thats what I told her). What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
Your a true hero in this messed up world we live in. My best wishes to you and ur wife. What a amazing gift for her. You give me hope that there are still good people in this world. Make sure u post the surprise on her face when she gets it.
Sponsored