Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is so awesome…. Who the hell is cutting onions in my house? Damn tears 😭

Love those wheels! I will definitely pray for your family & pray that you get your Bronco soooooon!

If anyone deserves to have it ASAP, it’s your wife!
Sponsored

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your a true hero in this messed up world we live in. My best wishes to you and ur wife. What a amazing gift for her. You give me hope that there are still good people in this world. Make sure u post the surprise on her face when she gets it.
Promise I will. Here is the good news. When things are hard like they are now, when people are scared and angry and hurting, it's super easy to do little things that make a big difference. People need it. And it can make you whole again.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope this all works out for you. Cars can create such powerful connections.

My mom is a breast cancer survivor. Unfortunately a month after getting the all clear my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer. He didn’t beat his.

I bring it up because my dad had an SLK 550, his dream car and while my mom never cared for it she cant bring herself to part with it 3 years later. I hope this Bronco can be that for you with a happier outcome.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
So Awesome! I hope you get your Bronco very Soon. So cool to be up on the mountain and oh hey, look someone has a Bronco up here, thats Wierd. Lets go check it out..... As you hand her the key.

Very cool wheels to. love them.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great story. I love the wheels!!

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those who hadn't seen my original posts:

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. We looked it over online and after some discussion we decided it was too impractical and too expensive, (at least thats what I told her). What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
This is amazing and congratulations to you and your wife for beating the cancer and overcoming the battle.
Its a long shot, but I figured if we tag @Ford Motor Company Here, maybe they can do something to ensure you get your Bronco in time to surprise your wife for your anniversary!
@Ford Motor Company What can you do here for an amazing surprise?

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So excited for you guys and can’t wait to see the video. Thanks for sharing your story.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Mother and twin brother, fortunately both in remission from cancer. Good luck to you having a wonderful surprise for your wife!

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. We looked it over online and after some discussion we decided it was too impractical and too expensive, (at least thats what I told her). What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
This is awesome! I’m a fellow pink sister- you’ll have to tell her hi from me once she gets it! 💕

Sponsored

lkstreich

Wildtrak
First Name
Lorraine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is so touching. Thanks for sharing. Wheels are sweet!

Gene

Black Diamond
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
scion frs
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
that is awesome. hope all goes well. nice wheels. hope to get word on my black diamond soon.

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
@Ford Motor Company

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing your story. Beautiful rims…. Those are really going to stand out against the AMB Bronco. Can’t wait for the video!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg
Much love and prayers from our family to yours, hope you get a shot of your wife's face when she sees it, it's going to be a special moment for you and her, glad you said something about the poster and sticker because I got one today from the Bronco Team 🍍🍕😉
Sponsored