Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just came across this thread too... Wishing you the best and praying for you and your wife!
Sponsored

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Prayers to her and your family. Cancer sux. My father in-law had lung cancer and beat it. Cancer free for a year now.
I appreciate the encouragement and glad he is still beating it.

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn man that really sucks to hear. Stay strong and know that the community here is all thinking of you both and sending positive thoughts your way!

Last edited:
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't know if it's ok to post shit news on a Bronco forum. The tests came back that the cancer has spread to her lungs. I almost told her about the Bronco on the way back from the oncologist to give her something to look forward to. I decided against because I just don't even know if it will even be built this year, even with a VIN and build date already, actually 7 build dates. I just don't think she needs to be part of the frustration. Thanks to everyone for their encouragement, prayers. The doctors still think they can knock it back, just would have been nice to enjoy the truck in blissful ignorance this summer. I really appreciate the support and kind words from this group, hope we get to meet on the road. PEACE, Michael
Well I have some crazy happy fantastic news. Three different doctors told us she had metastatic breast cancer that had spread to her lungs. Her oncologist, the Dr that read her CT scan and the Dr that read her PET scan. She had a biopsy on Monday and the results came back NEGATIVE. They diagnosed her with sarcoidosis, brought on by meds she was taking. They are confident it can be treated with steroids. I GOT MY WIFE BACK. THANK YOU ALL WHO PRAYED AND ENCOURAGED. This takes the edge off my latest Ford Motor Company email of my 9TH build week, Nov 1st. Hope we wear it out and I have to buy her a second one.
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! received_935509140678177

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Such great news!! I'd trade build dates with you if I could. Nothing beats the smile of a significant other. Our thoughts and prayers remain with you both

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I have some crazy happy fantastic news. Three different doctors told us she had metastatic breast cancer that had spread to her lungs. Her oncologist, the Dr that read her CT scan and the Dr that read her PET scan. She had a biopsy on Monday and the results came back NEGATIVE. They diagnosed her with sarcoidosis, brought on by meds she was taking. They are confident it can be treated with steroids. I GOT MY WIFE BACK. THANK YOU ALL WHO PRAYED AND ENCOURAGED. This takes the edge off my latest Ford Motor Company email of my 9TH build week, Nov 1st. Hope we wear it out and I have to buy her a second one.
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! received_935509140678177
That’s fantastic news! You and your wife have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you guys are able to drive those new blue wheels right off that Bronco!

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome news!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's such amazing news!

Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So happy for you both! Keep fighting! ❤

TheSpydyr

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT; 2020 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is absolutely amazing news man...so glad to hear this! Now let's get that Bronco to her for the BIIIIGGGGGG surprise!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm not techy enough to know,,,but would someone who is post a link in this thread (and maybe start a new one) so every 6G member can send a DM to @FordMotorCompany to GET THESE FOLKS THEIR BRONCO NOW! Maybe 3500 messages can get some movement.

I know where there is a 2 dr AMB OBX 2.7 and Rack as a mannequin at a dealer in Colorado, there's got to be one closer they could throw on a truck and get to them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not techy enough to know,,,but would someone who is post a link in this thread (and maybe start a new one) so every 6G member can send a DM to @FordMotorCompany to GET THESE FOLKS THEIR BRONCO NOW! Maybe 3500 messages can get some movement.

I know where there is a 2 dr AMB OBX 2.7 and Rack as a mannequin at a dealer in Colorado, there's got to be one closer they could throw on a truck and get to them.
I am surprised, that with all the noise others have made that I'm still staring at my 9th Build week, November 1st, that the powers that could either haven't heard, can't or won't. I doubt that I can comprehend the depth of this crisis for them, between Covid and supply side issues, problems with the tops, and perhaps more orders than they thought possible. I would LOVE to give my wife her truck, this last month scared me in such a way that I was worried I wouldn't be able to. I love Ford, there are two in my driveway, several in my history. Really hope this date sticks.
Sponsored