Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still isn't built and she doesn't know about it. Build date is now 10/27. We are facing far larger challenges than a Bronco not arriving. During an emergency room visit 2 weeks ago they found four growths on her lungs. We go for further testing tomorrow to find out what they are. This is on a woman who was super fit, active athlete and only 52. Whatever it is, do it now and today. Don't wait because you never effing know. PEACE, Michael
Michael, I can say we're all rooting for her and you. I think this is one build that should've happened months ago and frankly I'm sure every B6G member would've 99'd their order for it. Man, I'm hoping all is well with your wife. 🙏
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still isn't built and she doesn't know about it. Build date is now 10/27. We are facing far larger challenges than a Bronco not arriving. During an emergency room visit 2 weeks ago they found four growths on her lungs. We go for further testing tomorrow to find out what they are. This is on a woman who was super fit, active athlete and only 52. Whatever it is, do it now and today. Don't wait because you never effing know. PEACE, Michael
Hoping she can beat everything! This has to be a hard time for you!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so sorry to hear this ... sending good vibes and thoughts your (and her) way!!! I'm currently waiting for a CT scan of my chest - in a recent CT scan of my neck (thanks to some issues from an accident 20 years ago), they saw a 'nodule' in one of my lungs, and want to do more scans and testing of my chest now - so I'm in the horrible 'waiting game' process ... I can't imagine what you guys must be feeling. Stay strong!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so sorry to hear this ... sending good vibes and thoughts your (and her) way!!! I'm currently waiting for a CT scan of my chest - in a recent CT scan of my neck (thanks to some issues from an accident 20 years ago), they saw a 'nodule' in one of my lungs, and want to do more scans and testing of my chest now - so I'm in the horrible 'waiting game' process ... I can't imagine what you guys must be feeling. Stay strong!
Fortunately most nodules are benign. Her being a cancer survivor makes it a little more scary. Good luck with yours.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just came across the this thread today. Prayers for you and your wife, my friend. I hope the report back from the doctor today was positive.

And, as others have said, that's a very cool story. I hope it all works out and your wife loves the Bronco as much as you have loved trying to do this for her.

God bless!

Sponsored
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just came across the this thread today. Prayers for you and your wife, my friend. I hope the report back from the doctor today was positive.

And, as others have said, that's a very cool story. I hope it all works out and your wife loves the Bronco as much as you have loved trying to do this for her.

God bless!
Thank you. We will find out tomorrow afternoon

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Best of luck, we're all thinking of her and wishing for the best.

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't know if it's ok to post shit news on a Bronco forum. The tests came back that the cancer has spread to her lungs. I almost told her about the Bronco on the way back from the oncologist to give her something to look forward to. I decided against because I just don't even know if it will even be built this year, even with a VIN and build date already, actually 7 build dates. I just don't think she needs to be part of the frustration. Thanks to everyone for their encouragement, prayers. The doctors still think they can knock it back, just would have been nice to enjoy the truck in blissful ignorance this summer. I really appreciate the support and kind words from this group, hope we get to meet on the road. PEACE, Michael

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't know if it's ok to post shit news on a Bronco forum. The tests came back that the cancer has spread to her lungs. I almost told her about the Bronco on the way back from the oncologist to give her something to look forward to. I decided against because I just don't even know if it will even be built this year, even with a VIN and build date already, actually 7 build dates. I just don't think she needs to be part of the frustration. Thanks to everyone for their encouragement, prayers. The doctors still think they can knock it back, just would have been nice to enjoy the truck in blissful ignorance this summer. I really appreciate the support and kind words from this group, hope we get to meet on the road. PEACE, Michael
Prayers sent

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks to hear the latest news. If anything the Oct/Nov build dates should hold steady as they close out the remaining '21 VINs. Some of the existing Sep builds seem to be sticking and building now. We are all pulling for you both.

Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You and your wife are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting the good fight! Amazing things are being done in treatment these days. Please keep us posted and let us know if we can do anything.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Prayers to her and your family. Cancer sux. My father in-law had lung cancer and beat it. Cancer free for a year now.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prayers up for you and your wife.