AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am surprised, that with all the noise others have made that I'm still staring at my 9th Build week, November 1st, that the powers that could either haven't heard, can't or won't. I doubt that I can comprehend the depth of this crisis for them, between Covid and supply side issues, problems with the tops, and perhaps more orders than they thought possible. I would LOVE to give my wife her truck, this last month scared me in such a way that I was worried I wouldn't be able to. I love Ford, there are two in my driveway, several in my history. Really hope this date sticks.

@Ford Motor Company

Please get this done for this man! You couldnt have possibly ignored all of the callouts!
Sponsored

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those who hadn't seen my original posts:

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. We looked it over online and after some discussion we decided it was too impractical and too expensive, (at least thats what I told her). What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg

Waited over an hour on the Bronco customer service line today and the nice lady on the other end said THE TRUCK IS BUILT!!!!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Waited over an hour on the Bronco customer service line today and the nice lady on the other end said THE TRUCK IS BUILT!!!!
Such great news! Have you sorted out your reveal? Is it going to be similar to he original plan just at a much later date?

Sponsored
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such great news! Have you sorted out your reveal? Is it going to be similar to he original plan just at a much later date?
I am hoping Santa and Mrs Claus, the same ones that my 3 boys have sat with for wishes and pictures over the last 20 years, will give it to her in front of her staff and friends at work on Thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait.

Last edited:
OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I mentioned in a different thread, the backstory of my Bronco purchase. My wife of 24 years is a breast cancer survivor. It was a brutal fight, she is 6 years out and is doing mostly OK. If you are married to any cancer survivor, you know the battle. When they announced the Bronco build my wife fell in love with the truck. We looked it over online and after some discussion we decided it was too impractical and too expensive, (at least thats what I told her). What I didn't tell her was that I made a reservation on day two for a two door Outer Banks in Antimatter Blue. The 2.7 and a few other extras including a roof rack for her Stand Up paddle boards and Kayaks. She works in the ski industry and spends the summer paddling with girlfriends, some who are in cancer treatment, some who are cancer survivors. A lot of them look up to her for all she's been through, for advice and support. She's been driving minivans for the last 20 years hauling our kids around and she thinks she is getting a used Honda CRV in the fall. If the truck arrives in time I'm giving it to her on our anniversary in August. She deserves to drive something cool, something to make her feel young again. I'm making arrangements to do the reveal at the top of our ski mountain after a chairlift ride to the top. If you know us, mums the word. I'll be sure to video the event and share it here. All this waiting is so brutal, thought I'd share something fun with others who are also looking forward to the day their new ride arrives.

Update! Fingers crossed as far as I can tell she doesn't know its coming. The ski mountain gave me permission to drive it to the top to do the reveal there. Our current build week is August 16th, praying. Bought wheels and tires 4 months ago, had them mounted and balanced at our single bay garage in town today. Hoping this blue is the same blue as the flake in Antimatter Blue. Or close. Didn't want to wait and discover they weren't available. I also recieved my thanks for waiting patiently sticker and poster from Ford today. I really hope the schedule stays, this is killing me. Hope you all are well and more are recieving their trucks and build dates, PEACE Michael

Tire 1.jpg
Tire 2.jpg

Dropping the wheels and tires off, ordered the nudge bar and a 20" LED fog light to mount on it. Cannot say enough good about Brattleboro Ford and James Kirste, the owner. He is the one who has handled the entire transaction and given the circumstances, couldn't be happier. He ordered a Thule Ski Box, Paddle Board Racks and factory mud flaps for her under the Bronco satisfaction program. Only other item being added to the truck is a matte black mountain scene to the back windows from Vortex Signs. Can't wait for Thanksgiving weekend!!! Here is a tiny sneak peek.

Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! truck and tire
I

Last edited:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dropping the wheels and tires off, ordered the nudge bar and a 20" LED fog light to mount on it. Cannot say enough good about Brattleboro Ford and James Kirste, the owner. He is the one who has handled the entire transaction and given the circumstances, couldn't be happier. He ordered a Thule Ski Box, Paddle Board Racks and factory mud flaps for her under the Bronco satisfaction program. Only other item being added to the truck is a mat black mountain scene to the back windows from Vortex Signs. Can't wait for Thanksgiving weekend!!! Here is a tiny sneak peek.

truck and tire.jpg
I
So the big reveal is Thanksgiving weekend?
I've been trying to keep up with the story but the thread gets buried sometimes.
Keeping my fingers crossed, and I am super happy you were able to get this done (even if not quite in the timeframe you really wanted it).

EDIT:
Just read above that's the plan...Keep us posted!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! truck and tire

THIS came in an email today. Its at the dealer, working out the final paperwork on Friday.
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! MBro Production

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Went and started the paperwork today. Crazy beautiful truck. James Kirste, the owner of Brattleboro Ford, surprised me withe $1000 worth of accessories including mud flaps, paddle board racks and a Thule Cargo Ski box, bought with Bronco satisfaction funds. Paid MSRP plus $499 ADM. Perfectly happy. Picking the truck up Monday and spending the week bolting on the other accessories getting it ready to give to my wife on Saturday ❤

Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! 20211119_144915
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! 20211119_141130
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! 20211119_141033

Last edited:

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
802Bronco

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! killian
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! killian
Here's another teaser, started installing wheels tonight:) Guess we are going to need flares...
Ford Bronco Surprise Bronco Reveal Update: Tires and Wheels Mounted and Balanced! truck wheels

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@802Bronco , how did it go?
status update?