Sponsored

Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email!

OP
OP

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I already know this is going to ruffle some feathers on here but I finally took delivery of my 4 door Bronco. I reserved 2 days after they showed the car so early in July of 2020 but held off putting the actual order in for a good while cause I was not sure if I wanted the car for sure or not. Well after they showed the Eruption Green color I was hooked, I had to have it so I put the order in November 19th 2021. When I put the order and gave the deposit my salesman told me now don't be in a rush now I don't think we will see it until next summer July or August maybe. I did not mind as I was working on paying the older 2011 tundra I bought after I got hit and totaled in my paid off Mustang GT. I did not have the Tundra paid off quite as much as I had thought and end up having to give it up for trade for the Bronco. That's the only down side I have with Ford is they shocked me with the car, no heads up what so ever and I had to give the truck up. But this will only be my 3rd day driving it and I'm feeling less and less sad and more happy that I did it. The car came out amazing! Thank you Ford for the early 30th birthday present!

PXL_20220316_012856233.jpg

PXL_20220316_012908499.jpg
What a beauty! Congratulations on your new ride, enjoy!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I already know this is going to ruffle some feathers on here but I finally took delivery of my 4 door Bronco. I reserved 2 days after they showed the car so early in July of 2020 but held off putting the actual order in for a good while cause I was not sure if I wanted the car for sure or not. Well after they showed the Eruption Green color I was hooked, I had to have it so I put the order in November 19th 2021. When I put the order and gave the deposit my salesman told me now don't be in a rush now I don't think we will see it until next summer July or August maybe. I did not mind as I was working on paying the older 2011 tundra I bought after I got hit and totaled in my paid off Mustang GT. I did not have the Tundra paid off quite as much as I had thought and end up having to give it up for trade for the Bronco. That's the only down side I have with Ford is they shocked me with the car, no heads up what so ever and I had to give the truck up. But this will only be my 3rd day driving it and I'm feeling less and less sad and more happy that I did it. The car came out amazing! Thank you Ford for the early 30th birthday present!

Ford Bronco Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email! 72FB536A-9668-4B67-A5CD-145B889DB736

Ford Bronco Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email! 72FB536A-9668-4B67-A5CD-145B889DB736
I'm thinking if you order one in green, you get bumped due to:
Tom Izzo—MSU worship, in the great state of Michigan.

tdiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F150, 2012 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It happened to me also. 12/13 blend date, 12/15 in production, built email on 3/14, no shipped email, delivered on 3/16, and picked up on 3/18. Glad to have her home safe and sound!
Ford Bronco Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email! 20220318_140434

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congratulations, the Bronco seems worth the wait but communication needs improvement

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please quit calling a Bronco a car folks.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ruffle feather’s? Happily ever after is good.

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
210... Local SATX?

Me too. But you have your EG and I'm waiting on my EG...

OBX SAS and MIC, ordered 2/23 so it'll be awhile... 😭

Congrats!

OP
OP

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
210... Local SATX?

Me too. But you have your EG and I'm waiting on my EG...

OBX SAS and MIC, ordered 2/23 so it'll be awhile... 😭

Congrats!
Yes I just moved closer to SA, I live in Cibolo now, maybe we can cruise or start a club once you get yours!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You didn’t earn the right to say “finally took delivery” if you ordered in November and didn’t know it was coming. Just kidding, congrats and I hope mine just shows up too.

• Haha
Reactions: jon

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You didn’t earn the right to say “finally took delivery” if you ordered in November and didn’t know it was coming. Just kidding, congrats and I hope mine just shows up too.
There's already a club who hangs out... There's a thread, but not sure I can find it...

@JBronco , @j_marinelli?

Also, side note, JBronco... I'm guessing based on the license plate, you and your Bronco were in Boerne yesterday? With your Bronco on display... Very nice!

Ford Bronco Surprise!!! Here's your car!! No build date email or shipped email! IMG-20220326-WA0038

Or whose Bronco is this?

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think I figured it out... @cigartexan ...👆