Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Big Bend soft-top 2.3 mid package that I ordered on February 3 showed up at the dealer today. Total surprise. Zero communication from Ford. Never knew I had a VIN, never knew I was scheduled, never knew it was built, or that it was shipping. Boom. Arrived.

To complicate matters, I had already gotten impatient and bought a Bronco off another lot, a little over sticker. Well, that problem has been solved. Traded that one on the ordered Bronco. Got enough out of the trade-in to wipe out the "overage," and now I have the Bronco I want. Drove the temporary Bronco for about 4 months for a profit. Amazing how this market works!

Plus I get more FordPass points, and I don't have to do the windshield recall!

No good pics yet -- I pick it up tomorrow.
Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Big Bend soft-top 2.3 mid package that I ordered on February 3 showed up at the dealer today. Total surprise. Zero communication from Ford. Never knew I had a VIN, never knew I was scheduled, never knew it was built, or that it was shipping. Boom. Arrived.

To complicate matters, I had already gotten impatient and bought a Bronco off another lot, a little over sticker. Well, that problem has been solved. Traded that one on the ordered Bronco. Got enough out of the trade-in to wipe out the "overage," and now I have the Bronco I want. Drove the temporary Bronco for about 4 months for a profit. Amazing how this market works!

I love FORD at this point.....so wild and absolute chaos LOL

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Traded that one on the ordered Bronco. Got enough out of the trade-in to wipe out the "overage," and now I have the Bronco I want.
I wish you could have somehow recorded the dealer's surprise-pikachu face when you rolled in with that and traded it for yours. Haha

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice that it worked out!! And evened you out!! Enjoys the new (er) Bronco lol

Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i did the same and now have aug 8 build date!! I have been hoping the dealer will take the trade at wash out any overage, i dont need much but i already have 16K miles probably 20K by the time mine built at least so hoping to get my money out of this first one!!

OP
OP
DDGator

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish you could have somehow recorded the dealer's surprise-pikachu face when you rolled in with that and traded it for yours. Haha
They were surprised, but kind of a win-win. They had to sell me the ordered one at MSRP, so taking in the trade gave them another nearly new Bronco to sell at a big mark-up.

This is the second time I have driven a new car for many months and sold it for more. This can't last, but it is a fun ride if you can buy low (well...MSRP) and sell high.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They were surprised, but kind of a win-win. They had to sell me the ordered one at MSRP, so taking in the trade gave them another nearly new Bronco to sell at a big mark-up.

This is the second time I have driven a new car for many months and sold it for more. This can't last, but it is a fun ride if you can buy low (well...MSRP) and sell high.
I'm on my 3rd new car this year using the buy low sell high method.

Was it a a Tampa dealer?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Congrats on all the Broncos you’ve had so far this year

Sponsored
OP
OP
DDGator

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm on my 3rd new car this year using the buy low sell high method.

Was it a a Tampa dealer?
Ferman in Clearwater. Still asking $15k over on stock units, but honored my order and price protection without a problem.

OP
OP
DDGator

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats on all the Broncos you’ve had so far this year
Right? The funny thing is I started down this road by ordering a two-door in July 2021, and I have no VIN or anything yet. Kind of hard to believe.

This isn't usually how I operate. Ford has made me into this... :ROFLMAO:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
this has been discussed many many times. Dealerships have an automated system that displays all incoming inventory on their site.

BUT everyone thinks their dealership is trying to sell it from under them

However, my Bronco has been listed on my dealers site for more than week……

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this has been discussed many many times. Dealerships have an automated system that displays all incoming inventory on their site.

BUT everyone thinks their dealership is trying to sell it from under them
Oh yeah, I know it's automatic for it to show up on their site, I'm not mad/worried. My dealer didn't even know it had been scheduled.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
they didn't know because they never checked.

My dealership tells me everything. They even tell me when a vehicle shows up that is not spoken for and if I know someone who may want it. Below is an example if anyone wants it.

Ford Bronco Surprise!  Your Bronco is here! 1658941363067

Oh yeah, I know it's automatic for it to show up on their site, I'm not mad/worried. My dealer didn't even know it had been scheduled.
Sponsored