First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm doing Wildtrak 4 door. The thing is I really don't want to stand out in a big way but I am drawn to the orange just because I like it :)
Are you getting the orange? I’m not one to show off what I have, but it’s the long awaited bronco so I’m excited to drive it around for a little bit while most others cannot get it until dealerships get stock units to sell to the general public. People are looking at the bronco sport already, so when this thing comes out, it will turn a lot of heads. Again I’m not one to brag, but i want to have fun with an exclusive vehicle that most cannot get their hands on right away
Sponsored

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you getting the orange? I’m not one to show off what I have, but it’s the long awaited bronco so I’m excited to drive it around for a little bit while most others cannot get it until dealerships get stock units to sell to the general public. People are looking at the bronco sport already, so when this thing comes out, it will turn a lot of heads. Again I’m not one to brag, but i want to have fun with an exclusive vehicle that most cannot get their hands on right away
Youre one to brag

Yobbiedog

Wildtrak
First Name
Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty, 1997 Dodge 2500 Ram Deisel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am just curious. I am going into the dealership next week to make my down payment and place my official order and I can't decide. I want something that not everyone is getting...problem is the orange and A51 are my faves and I'm worried that's what everyone is going with. LOL
What color are you going with?

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to the dealership tomorrow to order my FE. I still haven't figured out what color to get!!!

I have seen the CO in person and it was school bus yellow, straight up school bus yellow. In many of the photos posted it definitely looks more orange. I want the orange side of school bus yellow.

I'm ordering with the late availability black painted top. I'm nervous about getting into a bumblebee situation
Honestly if I had a First Edition I would be struggling to not get Lightning Blue. It’s so unique being only available on FE and it does look really good. Going A51 on my Black Diamond though.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

White. Already people are calling it the OJ Bronco 🤦🏻‍♂️

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just love contrasting colors. The new pics of the MIC top, with darked-out flares, grille, tires, and an oxford white body just stand out to me. It's a shame white tops are not happening for another year, because that would have certainly affected my decision, but I just love the look of this build. It speaks to me. I even love the hood graphic better when you have this contrast.

Plus, I've seen most of the colors in person now. Carb Gray looked more like a dark, milky gray. Black, although awesome, is gonna get super dirty, and CG just has too much green in it.

Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? 1614512044235

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok guys after tons of pic scrolling and forum searching and family consulting its velocity blue or iconic silver. Vote for one and I will likely go with whichever gets the most support. I can't with this decision 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd go silver. Kind of vanilla but will age well. Or wait for MY22 and go for Green!

DETT

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll just leave you with a little Iconic inspiration:
Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? 1614512044235
IMO this is the best picture of IS I've seen. It looks incredible on that Mach E. I'm 99% sure I'll stick with it for my WT Bronco, however I'm going to Townsend, TN with an open mind...

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2. most popular colors on the forums are Area 51 followed bye cactus gray surprisingly cyber Orange is not that popular cause it looks more yellow than orange it’s been compared to school bus yellow . I myself am getting cactus gray
100% agree about Cyber Orange. It’s a shame because a true orange Bronco would’ve been sweet.

Sponsored
OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No I am leaning VB or IS. After much feedback from others the idea that the orange looks school bus yellow is kind of putting me off. Especially since I am going with a 4 door. I don't want it to look like a school bus! Another factor is that I hate the look of the yellow H3's. I just truly do not like it. I don't want to risk getting something I feel the same way about! LOL

OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly if I had a First Edition I would be struggling to not get Lightning Blue. It’s so unique being only available on FE and it does look really good. Going A51 on my Black Diamond though.
Agreed. I wish we had the opportunity to get the Lightning Blue. I am going with Wildtrak 4 door. I am still torn between VB and IS. I am leaning IS just because of the dirt factor and scratch camouflage. My family has a cabin on the river and we go there every weekend in the summer. It is 7 miles down a gravel road, the last 3 miles are basically a single lane logging road mostly covered in dirt...not chat or gravel and I don't want to have to be washing every Sunday evening or Monday morning. I also want it to look badass on the river bank so I don't want it dusty every weekend. LOL

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Because that's MY color 🤫

I'm trying to send people away from it.
@EvlNvrDys
Greg, this is the exact reason I haven't told you the wife picked Race Red for our OBX. I know how sensitive you are, and I didn't want to excite you. Yeah, I know, I'm just that kind of guy. Always thinking about the feelings of others. But, with this post I thought it was time to tell you. I just hope your medication has taken affect, and that you'll be fine after the initial shock.

Hopefully this picture will settle your nerves a bit. :)

Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? Race Red Bronco

Last edited:

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% agree about Cyber Orange. It’s a shame because a true orange Bronco would’ve been sweet.
What would be truly sweet is if they would us the Calypso Coral they used in the sixties. I know other people have mentioned the Grabber colors and I agree some of them would help sell a couple thousand more Bronco's. If you have never seen Calypso Coral in real life, you are missing a fabulous color

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi-Ho Iconic Silver Away...giddy-up
Sponsored