First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am just curious. I am going into the dealership next week to make my down payment and place my official order and I can't decide. I want something that not everyone is getting...problem is the orange and A51 are my faves and I'm worried that's what everyone is going with. LOL
What color are you going with?
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am just curious. I am going into the dealership next week to make my down payment and place my official order and I can't decide. I want something that not everyone is getting...problem is the orange and A51 are my faves and I'm worried that's what everyone is going with. LOL
The 2. most popular colors on the forums are Area 51 followed bye cactus gray surprisingly cyber Orange is not that popular cause it looks more yellow than orange it’s been compared to school bus yellow . I myself am getting cactus gray

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want a less common color go with race red or iconic silver.

Orange is very popular on two doors (probably 4th or 5th ovewrall, but maybe 2nd or 3rd on 2dr), but not as much on four. A51, Cactus and carbonized are massively popular.

I'm going with Area 51 or lightning blue.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh, hello newbie. Where is the poll for me to vote for my fave color? Also, we already supplied this info on our order sheet thread. Welcome to the madness that is Bronco 6G!!!!!!!!
Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? 1614379135678

Sponsored

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm going to the dealership tomorrow to order my FE. I still haven't figured out what color to get!!!

I have seen the CO in person and it was school bus yellow, straight up school bus yellow. In many of the photos posted it definitely looks more orange. I want the orange side of school bus yellow.

I'm ordering with the late availability black painted top. I'm nervous about getting into a bumblebee situation

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to the dealership tomorrow to order my FE. I still haven't figured out what color to get!!!

I have seen the CO in person and it was school bus yellow, straight up school bus yellow. In many of the photos posted it definitely looks more orange. I want the orange side of school bus yellow.

I'm ordering with the late availability black painted top. I'm nervous about getting into a bumblebee situation
According to the pictures, it has some big, gold flecks and that is what gives it a yellow hue. It's a cool color.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

See the big survey pie chart...

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just saw a Bronco Sport - it looked 100% grey to me - overcast day - I asked the owner if it was Cactus Grey - he said it was Area 51. I couldn’t believe it - it showed no blue whatsoever. I did really like it though and I’m glad I have my Area 51 Badlands Order confirmed - waiting for the shadow black Mod top too. Gonna be pretty sweet looking.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is a worn out topic...
But here goes...

I ordered a cactus grey WT.. why because I think it’s a cool color that some people hate and some people love....

I also think it won’t be a long offered ford color... it will go away long before my bronco does...

Bmtz3845

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima (beater)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shadow black, for me there are only 2 options white or black......but if they had like an OD green or even maybe some flat colors ie. Black, gray, hunter green, even maybe a copper..... that would be cool. It seems like the yr 22s are gonna have some good choices. I dunno, but my Squatch BD will be shadow black.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
A51 is by far the fan favorite of orders from forum users. (I'm getting this color cause I'm basic AF)

The orange not so much. If you want the color that will be less common I'd go for the orange.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well this is a worn out topic...
But here goes...

I ordered a cactus grey WT.. why because I think it’s a cool color that some people hate and some people love....

I also think it won’t be a long offered ford color... it will go away long before my bronco does...
So tell me about that Catus Gray, what hue is it?
Sponsored