Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am just curious. I am going into the dealership next week to make my down payment and place my official order and I can't decide. I want something that not everyone is getting...problem is the orange and A51 are my faves and I'm worried that's what everyone is going with. LOL
What color are you going with?
Cactus gray
Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a picture of race red badlands with the free 33 tires and wheels. Well not free, but you know what i mean. 2 door. This is all i have.

image002(1).jpg

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Because that's MY color 🤫

I'm trying to send people away from it.
*IF* I got red it would be Race Red because I've seen both in person. But you don't have to worry... Most people who want red will get that awful metallic rainbow looks-like-modern-gel-nail-polish red.

I just won't be getting red on this vehicle because red is the hubby's favorite color. Since my Bronco is "Spite Truck #2" it needs to be a color he doesn't like. So no red. 🤣🤣

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

*IF* I got red it would be Race Red because I've seen both in person. But you don't have to worry... Most people who want red will get that awful metallic rainbow looks-like-modern-gel-nail-polish red.

I just won't be getting red on this vehicle because red is the hubby's favorite color. Since my Bronco is "Spite Truck #2" it needs to be a color he doesn't like. So no red. 🤣🤣
Screw that, I'd say get Race Red and tell hubby... . Nope... You ain't driving it :devilish:

But then again still trying to shy people away from it... So you do you 😉

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am just curious. I am going into the dealership next week to make my down payment and place my official order and I can't decide. I want something that not everyone is getting...problem is the orange and A51 are my faves and I'm worried that's what everyone is going with. LOL
What color are you going with?
If you want something that looks good but not a lot of people are getting, go with Iconic Silver. Low take rate, but looks very nice in person (you can see it in real life on a few other Ford models). It looks more liquid than the previous Ingot Silver, which is just OK by comparison.

But I guess it depends on whether you want something different that is more muted or flashy.

Sponsored

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you want something that looks good but not a lot of people are getting, go with Iconic Silver. Low take rate, but looks very nice in person (you can see it in real life on a few other Ford models). It looks more liquid than the previous Ingot Silver, which is just OK by comparison.

But I guess it depends on whether you want something different that is more muted or flashy.
I wouldn’t take the color choices on this forum to mirror what the general public will buy. I bet silver is one of the more common colors you will see along with black, grey, and white.

BuiltTough

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just saw an Area 51 Bronco sport on highway on overcast day in northeast and a little underwhelmed. I’ll probably still end up getting but I’m starting to lean toward taking chance on Race Red. But.... Is RR slightly orange in the bright sun or is that just me?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How does this thread not have a poll?

im settling for Rapid Red.

torn on switching to velocity blue or iconic silver if I still can.

bummed it’s not almost any green, or a real orange.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll just leave you with a little Iconic inspiration:
Ford Bronco Survey-What color are you going with? 1614467730099

Sponsored
OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you want a color that is really going to stand out among the crowd of vehicles on the road that people will definitely notice, go with cyber orange or race red. Let’s stop kidding ourselves, it’s yellow, but still looks great! I prefer more toned down colors but I actually like the yellow, but has to have Sasquatch to look good. I think the wild trak 4 door in yellow looks awesome. I’m going with a big bend carbonized gray Sasquatch to start, but depending how much I like this bronco, I may just do something more bold in the near future on a newer bronco. I’m going to lease this first one. Area 51 is a great color also but yes it’s more popular. In the end, any color you pick, it’s going to turn heads on the road 😃
I'm doing Wildtrak 4 door. The thing is I really don't want to stand out in a big way but I am drawn to the orange just because I like it :)

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm doing Wildtrak 4 door. The thing is I really don't want to stand out in a big way but I am drawn to the orange just because I like it :)
I don't want to stand out either. That's why I wear a day glow yellow thong and nothing else everywhere I go.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just saw an Area 51 Bronco sport on highway on overcast day in northeast and a little underwhelmed. I’ll probably still end up getting but I’m starting to lean toward taking chance on Race Red. But.... Is RR slightly orange in the bright sun or is that just me?
In person it's mostly just a ton of in-your-face red.

The melted crayon paints will look quite drab without a ton of sunlight on them as they have zero depth. The only thing that paint can do is gloss from the clear, but the reflection, gradient changes, and depth that your eye is wanting to see for interest is decidedly lacking with CG/A51.

Technically, Race Red is a cousin to that same style of paint, but the red color chosen is so bright that it tends to overpower the muted and dead nature of melted crayon paints.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
leaning silver
I think the really loud colors might fit OK on a 2-door....but once you bump up in door count, that's a LOT of real estate for Cyber, Race, or VB
Sponsored