Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is AJ, and I’ll be working with SVC as one of their brand ambassadors / representatives within the forum. I’ll be helping generate content and assisting with community communication.

As many of you know SVC has built a solid reputation on providing best-in-class products, and industry leading customer service in the Raptor community. We’re looking forward to carrying that on with the Bronco and supporting your off-road adventures!

We're excited to update everyone on our current product development pathway and expected timelines for planning your dream builds. Below is a list of our current lineup, and expected releases.

Product:
  • Upper Control Arms: 14 days until release!
  • Baja Front Bumpers: 4-8 weeks (winch & non-winch versions)
  • Baja Rear Bumpers: 6-10 weeks for production, available for sales shortly after
  • Rock Sliders: 6-10 weeks for production, available for sales shortly after
  • Tie Rods,Links, Dual Shock Podium Packages and track bar brackets are in the works
  • Many more to come!
We’ll be updating you along the way with product highlights as we get closer to their full releases! We look forward to helping you with your off-road needs!

Below are some more teaser shots of the new Baja Front Bumper installed, we have a winch style on the way! Let us know what you think!

Cheers,

AJ
Ford Bronco SVC Product Development Pathway 011521JV2
Ford Bronco SVC Product Development Pathway 011521JV
Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome. I have a question for you...do either of your Baja bumpers include the SVC skid plate? It looks slick and really ties it all together but I cant see it mentioned anywhere in the product descriptions. Appreciate it!

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome. I have a question for you...do either of your Baja bumpers include the SVC skid plate? It looks slick and really ties it all together but I cant see it mentioned anywhere in the product descriptions. Appreciate it!
Thanks, we agree! It ties it all together, and completes the look. Just like in the Raptor, that front skid on the bumper will be include in both bumper options. Which we’re planning to integrate with some more protection down the road.

Cheers,

AJ

Jdcline78

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black diamon SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is AJ, and I’ll be working with SVC as one of their brand ambassadors / representatives within the forum. I’ll be helping generate content and assisting with community communication.

As many of you know SVC has built a solid reputation on providing best-in-class products, and industry leading customer service in the Raptor community. We’re looking forward to carrying that on with the Bronco and supporting your off-road adventures!

We're excited to update everyone on our current product development pathway and expected timelines for planning your dream builds. Below is a list of our current lineup, and expected releases.

Product:
  • Upper Control Arms: 14 days until release!
  • Baja Front Bumpers: 4-8 weeks (winch & non-winch versions)
  • Baja Rear Bumpers: 6-10 weeks for production, available for sales shortly after
  • Rock Sliders: 6-10 weeks for production, available for sales shortly after
  • Tie Rods,Links, Dual Shock Podium Packages and track bar brackets are in the works
  • Many more to come!
We’ll be updating you along the way with product highlights as we get closer to their full releases! We look forward to helping you with your off-road needs!

Below are some more teaser shots of the new Baja Front Bumper installed, we have a winch style on the way! Let us know what you think!

Cheers,

AJ
AJ are you all planning on offering a discount code to the group? I am planning to order the Baja winch bumper with in the next couple weeks.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AJ are you all planning on offering a discount code to the group? I am planning to order the Baja winch bumper with in the next couple weeks.
Sorry we've been out in the field testing some new gear! Yes, we're planning to have discount for 6G members starting February 1st. Just call our sales office, and let them know you're a member and the'll get you hooked up!

Sales: 888-976-5588

Sponsored

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry we've been out in the field testing some new gear! Yes, we're planning to have discount for 6G members starting February 1st. Just call our sales office, and let them know you're a member and the'll get you hooked up!

Sales: 888-976-5588
Getting ready to order your front bumper and saw this. I'll have to call you guys for the hook up.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting ready to order your front bumper and saw this. I'll have to call you guys for the hook up.
Awesome to hear, looking forward to hooking it up for ya!

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just ordered front and rear bumpers! Love the simplicity of your design