Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was worried the 2” would make my 285/75R17 Toyo look tiny, but they’re only 1/2” shorter than the Goodyears. So, that’s promising. I’m also installing on non-sasquatch Bilsteins. So, that should make up that 1/2” and potentially loose a bit less articulation.

Thanks for posting @Shrek27
Yah, I just put main spacers and left out additional. There is a 1” rake but its fully unloaded at the moment and I wanted to retain some tow height. Anything less than SAS 315s may look small. I’m working towards fitting 37s.
Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yah, I just put main spacers and left out additional. There is a 1” rake but its fully unloaded at the moment and I wanted to retain some tow height. Anything less than SAS 315s may look small. I’m working towards fitting 37s.
I would like 37s too - but, not without upgrading my gearing and I still have 20-25k I can get out of this rubber. So, time to start saving.

Honestly the 285/75 Toyos appear larger than the sasquatch goodyears in person. They're a bit skinnier tread-wise - but, the sidewalls are wide and protruding beyond the wheel. So, I look forward to see how this 2" looks with them + the non-sasquatch bilsteins. If I get an extra 1-1.5" ground clearance - I will be happy.

I think I will leave the extra rings out too. I tend to load up pretty good.

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like 37s too - but, not without upgrading my gearing and I still have 20-25k I can get out of this rubber. So, time to start saving.

Honestly the 285/75 Toyos appear larger than the sasquatch goodyears in person. They're a bit skinnier tread-wise - but, the sidewalls are wide and protruding beyond the wheel. So, I look forward to see how this 2" looks with them + the non-sasquatch bilsteins. If I get an extra 1-1.5" ground clearance - I will be happy.

I think I will leave the extra rings out too. I tend to load up pretty good.
Cool, these should work out great for you then! In terms of looks only, tire fitment is very subjective.

I was having a hard time finding stock SAS photos with this lift kit and keeping the 315s so hoped these pics may help some people out.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Shrek27 - definitely helped me out! I assembled my spring compressor last night. So, going to tackle the spacer install tonight.

Now I just have to track down the torque specs for the strut nut.

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, the rears were a breeze. The fronts are being a bit more difficult. I finally was able to get it compressed enough to thread on the nut, but then I realized everything got misaligned. I’ll have to compress it again and rotate the strut and line it back up.

Hopefully the other front goes a but smoother now that I have a method. I guess the front springs are a bit shorter. So, it’s a bit difficult to compress it enough to make up the 2” difference.

My workspace is a bit of a shit show right now. But, this Vevor spring compressor is pretty robust for $135. I sorta wish I had one of those drill clamps to counter the bend to one side that’s occurring and full compression. But, I’m making it work.

Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! IMG_5940

Shrek27

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, the rears were a breeze. The fronts are being a bit more difficult. I finally was able to get it compressed enough to thread on the nut, but then I realized everything got misaligned. I’ll have to compress it again and rotate the strut and line it back up.

Hopefully the other front goes a but smoother now that I have a method. I guess the front springs are a bit shorter. So, it’s a bit difficult to compress it enough to make up the 2” difference.

My workspace is a bit of a shit show right now. But, this Vevor spring compressor is pretty robust for $135. I sorta wish I had one of those drill clamps to counter the bend to one side that’s occurring and full compression. But, I’m making it work.

Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! IMG_5940
If you finished, let’s see it!

i considered tackling it on my own…but wouldve needed a few things like a safe spring compressor and then my tire/install guy gave me a good deal so made up my mind for me.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you finished, let’s see it!

i considered tackling it on my own…but wouldve needed a few things like a safe spring compressor and then my tire/install guy gave me a good deal so made up my mind for me.
All 4 corners are assembled. Not bad for my first time. Learned a lot and it got easier with each one. The fronts are definitely more of a challenge. It was imperative that I rotated the spring in-between the yokes just right so that the spring stayed as straight as possible during compression to get strut shaft through the top hat enough that I could thread the nut a few turns before torquing it down.

I hope to get them installed next week...
Sponsored