chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Badassbronco & @JRock17 It’s hard to give exact numbers as there are a lot of things that affect it such as: trim level, engine size, doors, vehicle carrying weight, additional mods and spring settlement over time. Almost all our installs are about 2.25” of lift, and thats what others have reported back to us after settling and alignments. The rear gets a slight bias usually about 1/8" or level depending on the factors before.
Do you folks know if the STOCK BADLANDS (not Sasquatch) is the same Bilstein shock as Sasquatch, because it IS A BILSTEIN, but NOT a sasquatch??

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

98Cobra

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 98 Cobra Mustang.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi guys I installed the SVC collars this weekend on my 22 Wildtrak. I gained 1.75” on the front and back, so I have the factory 1” rake. As far as CV angels stock on drivers side was 6 degrees and passenger side was 5 degrees. After the install drivers side is 12.5 degrees and the passenger side is 11.9 degrees. I also dropped the LCA and it was a lot less work.

Sponsored

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi guys I installed the SVC collars this weekend on my 22 Wildtrak. I gained 1.75” on the front and back, so I have the factory 1” rake. As far as CV angels stock on drivers side was 6 degrees and passenger side was 5 degrees. After the install drivers side is 12.5 degrees and the passenger side is 11.9 degrees. I also dropped the LCA and it was a lot less work.
Thanks for posting, very good info to know. I was looking for about that height but still need that factory rake. I installed my 37’s this weekend and they look a bit stuffed without a little height. Waiting on the SVC’s to ship, how long did it take you to receive them?

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info. Is 12.5 degrees a bad thing?
How’s the ride?

98Cobra

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info. Is 12.5 degrees a bad thing?
How’s the ride?
Rides just a little stiffer but nothing bad, the 12.5 degrees I’m not sure I would think it’s ok, I’ll have to check into it more.

98Cobra

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for posting, very good info to know. I was looking for about that height but still need that factory rake. I installed my 37’s this weekend and they look a bit stuffed without a little height. Waiting on the SVC’s to ship, how long did it take you to receive them?
I got them in a week.

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@SVCOFFROAD Any idea what the install time would be for an 4X4 shop to do this? I'm getting quoted 6-8 hrs...seems high to me.

Also, I assume there's no issues with the MY22 w/rear swaybar?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SVCOFFROAD Any idea what the install time would be for an 4X4 shop to do this? I'm getting quoted 6-8 hrs...seems high to me.

Seems about right.
My first time took about 10-11 hours, but the second time was 7-8 hours. That is me doing it in my garage, alone, without a lift or air tools. I didn't rush anything and double checked everything.

Does that time include an alignment?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It also took me about 7 or 8 hours alone in my garage. With a lift and maybe better tools I could see at leat an hour getting knocked off.