AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you add any pics of these mounted on a non-sasquatch Badlands?

Also, is the rear bumper the only rear bumper you plan on or will you have a bumper like your other raptor bumper? And can you show any pics of the rear bumper on a stock Bronco with the standard wheel arches?
The Bronco is the photo is a Non-Sasquatch Bronco. I don't remember the exact trim, but I believe it was an Outer Banks, looks wise it will be the same. As far as other bumper, not sure yet but its not out of the question.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can I fit 37s with my Sasquatch suspension?
There is a lot surrounding that question such as: wheel offsets, trims level, tire width... but yes 2" will work for a Sasquatch Bronco. You will still need to remove crash bars if present, or do some minor trim work in a few spots based on wheel spacing and tire width and wheel spacing.

@Bo-Ronco

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would i be able to use these with my zone offroad 1 inch level kit i have installed?
Technically they would work with the kit. Since those space the top and bottom of the struts, and leave the coil unloaded.

Since we haven't tested that setup I can't speak to much to it and how it would perform. DM me if you order a kit, I'd like to follow up and get your feedback.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just ordered!

Will this require a realignment once installed? Also, can you give the exact increase for the front shocks and the rear (example: front spacers move the spring down 1.5" and the rear spring down 0.75" to achieve the overall lift).

Thank you.
We appreciate the support! We recommend it since that is best practices for any lift, but in the ones we have done they haven't needed any correction post installation. I have it in CAD and my notes, I'll see what I can find when I go back to the shop tomorrow.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have an install video or instructions? This seems like a cheap stop gap until I can afford the Fox shocks and everything that goes along with that.
I'm tying to get the time to write them up this week. When I get them done, I'll post them on the website for everyone.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a really helpful explanation.

@SVCOFFROAD Trying to understand the effect on ride quality from a preloaded spring. Are the Bilstein springs on the Badlands progressive or linear?
That's a great question, let me confirm its the same on all trims before I put things out there. I'll get back to you on it. Ride quality wise, everyone has told us they like it more. It firms it up a little more than stock.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why doesn't anyone offer a perch kit like this just for the front as a leveling kit? I see 1" to 1.5" spacer kits all over, but this would be a safer/better way to achieve a level ride, correct?
Is it possible to get just coil spring spacers for a 1" front level lift?
My apologies, maybe I'm misunderstanding the question. Conceptually these are a perch kit, as they perch the spring collar up higher. Most of us in the industry will want front and back spacers to add similar preloads on the springs so that you get a better and more uniform ride quality in all 4 corners.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would say yes since i have a 1 inch zone offroad level kit and that works fine with my 37 inch nexen roadian mtx
Have you done any offroading? If so, how is your travel? Did you fit the 37s by just trimming the crash bars?

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you done any offroading? If so, how is your travel? Did you fit the 37s by just trimming the crash bars?
Yes some minor mud and dirt, no rock climbing. I live in the northeast so it is usually mud, dirt, fire roads etc. a couple trails have some rock obstacles but i have not been on those yet. No issues with articulation and some minor rub on the crash bar attach point When turned full lock and climbing up a decent sized obstacle or tree roots about 10 inches high. All in i am pleased. I also am running a zero offset RTR tech 6 wheel not the stock sasquatch wheel.

philjmatt

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey 6G,
We're excited to announce the release of our new Coil Spacer Lift. These spacers offer a lower cost alternative to add a little more space to fit that next size tire you're eyeing, or to get some extra clearance for those bigger obstacles. We designed these to add an additional 2” of lift over stock, while keeping the rest of the drivetrain happy by maintaining the stock geometry and travel parameters.

Key Features:
  • Two Inch Lift over stock
  • Better Than Top Hat Spacer Designs Which Change Geometry
  • Better Controlled Brake Dive
  • Increase Spring Pre-Load
  • No Change In Suspension Travel Parameters
  • Front and Rear Spacers Included
  • 6061 Aluminum
  • Machined In The USA
  • Guaranteed For Life Of The Truck
Let us know if you have any questions! They are available for both Sasquatch and Non-Sasquatch Broncos, and available for shipping next week! This is the second of many new products being released in the coming days. Don’t forget to check out our new rear bumper that dropped yesterday. We look forward to helping you dial in your ideal Bronco.

Cheers,

AJ

Link to: SVC Website Coil Spacer

Link to : SCV Baja Rear Bumper
2021 Ford Bronco_Lift Spacer_svcoffroad_transparent copy.png
SVCOFFROAD_FordBronco_CoilSpacer_2png_1800x1800.png
20220402_113426.jpg
Will these fit a non-sas badlands model? Thanks!

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is the photo is a Non-Sasquatch Bronco. I don't remember the exact trim, but I believe it was an Outer Banks, looks wise it will be the same. As far as other bumper, not sure yet but its not out of the question.
Sorry, I meant do you have pics of this on a Bronco with Biltstein shocks? I have a standard (non-Sasquatch) Badlands with Biltsteins.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the record, the outer banks has the standard shocks and the Badlands has Biltstein shocks, so they won't look the same.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any video showing installation?
Sponsored