AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered a set on April 26, any idea when they will ship?
Hoping to get them out this week. We elected to hard coat anodize them, so we are waiting on them to be returned from coating for shipment.
Sponsored

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have pics and experience of these installed on a Sasquatch suspension?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an example of a Sasquatch with them.
Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! IMG_1195
How does it affect the ride quality of Sasquatch suspension? With true 35s or even 37s, did it become apparent UCA replacements are a good idea?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How does it affect the ride quality of Sasquatch suspension? With true 35s or even 37s, did it become apparent UCA replacements are a good idea?
Our customers are reporting it firm it up and make it drive less spongy. At these height increases UCA are not needed, but reinforcing your upper and getting more availability in your upper arms articulation is never a bad thing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey 6G,
After speaking with many of you last week, we got a general consensus that people wanted a little more height.

So this week we test a bunch of differnt heights, and settled on changing these to a lift that produces 2.25” of lift up front and just over 2” in the back.

This height is based off the change from the floor to the fender. This creates a more leveled look, but also has slight rake for performance.

Thanks again for all the feedback and support. We appreciate you taking the time to help us make the best products possible. This change will be reflected on all the orders placed.

Cheers,

AJ

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey 6G,
After speaking with many of you last week, we got a general consensus that people wanted a little more height.

So this week we test a bunch of differnt heights, and settled on changing these to a lift that produces 2.25” of lift up front and just over 2” in the back.

This height is based off the change from the floor to the fender. This creates a more leveled look, but also has slight rake for performance.

Thanks again for all the feedback and support. We appreciate you taking the time to help us make the best products possible. This change will be reflected on all the orders placed.

Cheers,

AJ
Hey, I was trying to order these off your website. But the site doesn't seem to allow shipping to Canada. US is the only country available when filling out my address.

Any way to address this?

Thanks.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey, I was trying to order these off your website. But the site doesn't seem to allow shipping to Canada. US is the only country available when filling out my address.

Any way to address this?

Thanks.
Hit us up at [email protected] and we‘ll see what we can do. 🤙

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey 6G,

Cheers,

AJ
When will these new ones be available? Just received my spacers from yall this week but a little extra height wouldn't hurt.

Terminated

First Edition
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, Terminator, 2018 F-150, 76 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Installed the spacers this weekend and figured I would share a couple pics.
The truck is more level, but does still have some rake to it, which I like... Tested around the property, but haven't gone on the road with it yet. So far the suspension seems more firm, but not harsh. Curious to see how body roll/brake dive responds now. On a side note, definitely need an alignment as there is a bit of positive camber. Will address that this week

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! i-k6kNF8j-L

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Installed the spacers this weekend and figured I would share a couple pics.
The truck is more level, but does still have some rake to it, which I like... Tested around the property, but haven't gone on the road with it yet. So far the suspension seems more firm, but not harsh. Curious to see how body roll/brake dive responds now. On a side note, definitely need an alignment as there is a bit of positive camber. Will address that this week

Looks great! Thanks for sharing it with the group!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! So I see they must be shipping now?

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good! So I see they must be shipping now?
When I ordered last week they said a batch of the new ones was going to anodizing and they should ship next week!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I ordered last week they said a batch of the new ones was going to anodizing and they should ship next week!
OK my wife ordered mine for my birthday a few weeks ago and we still haven't got it, but I still haven't got my Bronco either that was built on 4/14....

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As I mentioned this process works perfect to get the coilovers out, and I used this process to get the coilovers out and install the perch collars. I would hate to see others struggle and try to get their coilovers out the more difficult way. But yes, obviously you're not going to try to install perch collars the way you would install top hat spacers, that would be top hat backwards :p
Any chance you could PM or link to the thread with the disassembly instructions, (and hopefully not get deleted when doing so 😂)?

Definitely looking at all options before I begin teardown.
Sponsored