Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know if these help 🤙 post some photos once your done!
97429C2F-5DD7-43CF-BE45-FF85E041ACF0.jpeg

846E5C47-134D-471D-BAFD-A90F65AFFFA1.jpeg

FC7DE0F5-5573-483D-9772-42A56151213D.jpeg
Thanks! I have the pics posted up above. I really like how it turned out with the new stance! Also for anyone interested @flip posted some information from the workshop manuals with even more info here for torque specs:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/front-end-torque-specs.43635/

That lower rear strut bolt at 350 ft/lbs to get loose was 😫
Before the lift from the tire to the fender flare on the front was 4.75" and the rear was 5.75". After the install it was 7.25" in the front and 7.75" in the rear.
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another word of advice if you do any lift and go to get an alignment you may want to call ahead and make sure they have the specs for a Bronco before you go there. I made an appointment at a Firestone Autocare Center and got there and waited a bit and they came and told me they didn't have any Bronco specs in there computer only the Bronco Sport. He said they have no way of manually entering them either so the manufacturer of the alignment computer has to upload them for them to be available to use. I now remembered I have a $50 gift certificate for the Ford place so guess I'll go there now, and of course have the Ford Pass points also.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! I have the pics posted up above. I really like how it turned out with the new stance! Also for anyone interested @flip posted some information from the workshop manuals with even more info here for torque specs:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/front-end-torque-specs.43635/

That lower rear strut bolt at 350 ft/lbs to get loose was 😫
Before the lift from the tire to the fender flare on the front was 4.75" and the rear was 5.75". After the install it was 7.25" in the front and 7.75" in the rear.
How where you able to torque the lower shock bolt on the rears? 350 ft-lbs is no joke!
Also, what method did you use to remove the front shocks? Drop the LCA from the frame or take out the ball joints?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How where you able to torque the lower shock bolt on the rears? 350 ft-lbs is no joke!
Also, what method did you use to remove the front shocks? Drop the LCA from the frame or take out the ball joints?
I did the method of dropping the LCA from the frame, because for some reason watching the videos of those guys beating out the axle shaft made me a little uneasy. Something I ran into and not shown on those was that I have the swaybar disconnect so the mounting brackets and extra skid plate are different. I had to just remove the mounting bracket bolts and slide them over out of the way to have room to remove the back LCA bolt. Even with this I still had to hold the sway bar back out of the way to get it out because they are pretty long.

On the 350 ft/lbs my wrench only goes to 250 but is pretty long so I was able to stick my foot under the back bumper and use my leg to torque it. I just did the 250 and about another 1/4 turn to hopefully be close to 350. 🤷‍♂️

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the method of dropping the LCA from the frame, because for some reason watching the videos of those guys beating out the axle shaft made me a little uneasy. Something I ran into and not shown on those was that I have the swaybar disconnect so the mounting brackets and extra skid plate are different. I had to just remove the mounting bracket bolts and slide them over out of the way to have room to remove the back LCA bolt. Even with this I still had to hold the sway bar back out of the way to get it out because they are pretty long.

On the 350 ft/lbs my wrench only goes to 250 but is pretty long so I was able to stick my foot under the back bumper and use my leg to torque it. I just did the 250 and about another 1/4 turn to hopefully be close to 350. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for the info! I was hoping to not have to drop the sta-bar disconnect, just disconnect the ends from the LCA.
I might take this on tomorrow night.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just posted today by the Nation

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just posted today by the Nation
Pretty good video, but there is no reason at all to remove the whole sta-bar system like they did. I just loosened the lock collar and removed the 3 bolts holding the bracket and slid it over to make room to slide that bolt out.
Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! 1656465750271

I also left the tie rod connected to the LCA but it may make it a little easier to maneuver with it disconnected.

Also in most of these videos they have a lift which I did not so it makes the rear a little tricky, because if you put jack stands under the axle there will still be tension on the rear springs. I guess you could put the jack stands under the frame to let the axle hang if you have some tall stands. I put one stand under the axle on the opposite side I was working on and then used my jack to lift it up by the frame on the side I was working on to let that side hang with no tension.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my alignment saga continued today. I had won a $50 gift certificate at a car show a few months ago at a small local Ford dealer. I dropped it off there this morning for the alignment and when I picked it up this afternoon she said "We had some trouble because it was too big for our machine so we took it across town to Courtesy to use their machine" The funny thing about this is that Courtesy is a big Chevy dealer in town. :ROFLMAO: Anyway I hope it is right . I'm going to try to find the specs somewhere to verify myself because they did give me a print off of the final numbers.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my alignment saga continued today. I had won a $50 gift certificate at a car show a few months ago at a small local Ford dealer. I dropped it off there this morning for the alignment and when I picked it up this afternoon she said "We had some trouble because it was too big for our machine so we took it across town to Courtesy to use their machine" The funny thing about this is that Courtesy is a big Chevy dealer in town. :ROFLMAO: Anyway I hope it is right . I'm going to try to find the specs somewhere to verify myself because they did give me a print off of the final numbers.
Here you go if you have a Sasquatch. Sorry Can't remember who originally posted this but thank you again

Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! Factory Alignement Specs

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go if you have a Sasquatch. Sorry Can't remember who originally posted this but thank you again

Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! Factory Alignement Specs
Thanks and I found this one too as mine isn't Sasquatch but a Badlands now with a lift and 35" tires so probably should be closer to Sasquatch. This must have been a very early version because look at the package names. After I looked closer at the sheet they gave me they plugged it in as a 2021 F-150 🤦‍♂️ Why not at least a Ranger?? Anyway based on the above Sasquatch specs mine is good!
Ford Bronco SVC's New Coil Spacer Lift! 1656637571647

Sponsored

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Before and after. Currently it raised the front 1.5" and the rear 2". So still a slight rake which I'm fine with. I'll check it again after driving a while and getting an alignment. Definitely love the height it setting at now!

20220618_134611.jpg

20220625_203026.jpg
Interesting. There site says 2” all around I believe.

Any height changes now that you drove it around?

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So it looks like heights were changed from original design??

What height can I expect to get out of the front and back? 2” all around??

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it looks like heights were changed from original design??

What height can I expect to get out of the front and back? 2” all around??
Subscribed to this thread…..I have the same question as Basassbronco.

I really like that this kit seems to leave some rake. I think the true leveling kits make them look squatted in the rear (not a fan of that look) and I carry 4 bikes regularly which is heavy and would make a true level kit a disaster for me…

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Subscribed to this thread…..I have the same question as Basassbronco.

I really like that this kit seems to leave some rake. I think the true leveling kits make them look squatted in the rear (not a fan of that look) and I carry 4 bikes regularly which is heavy and would make a true level kit a disaster for me…
I agree. I don’t mind slightly less rake but still want a little bit for the same reasons.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Badassbronco & @JRock17 It’s hard to give exact numbers as there are a lot of things that affect it such as: trim level, engine size, doors, vehicle carrying weight, additional mods and spring settlement over time. Almost all our installs are about 2.25” of lift, and thats what others have reported back to us after settling and alignments. The rear gets a slight bias usually about 1/8" or level depending on the factors before.
Sponsored