Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st. 2015 corvette z51
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got home with over 750.00 in swag from my dealer. Front and rear mats. Rear cargo area liner. Trailer receiver cover. Ford rigid pod lights. Hugh shout out to Bill Collins Ford in Louisville Kentucky. All swag gifts through the Bronco customer satisfaction fund program. This dealer sells its Broncos at MSRP. Have had my Black Diamond Sasquatch for a month, 1100 miles and love it. Worth the wait. Pleasure to work with a honest dealer.
Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got that AFTER you received the bronco? Iā€™m not sure that dealer understood that concept lol

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got home with over 750.00 in swag from my dealer. Front and rear mats. Rear cargo area liner. Trailer receiver cover. Ford rigid pod lights. Hugh shout out to Bill Collins Ford in Louisville Kentucky. All swag gifts through the Bronco customer satisfaction fund program. This dealer sells its Broncos at MSRP. Have had my Black Diamond Sasquatch for a month, 1100 miles and love it. Worth the wait. Pleasure to work with a honest dealer.
Congrats on your Bronco, and on your swag. My dealer hasn't given out any swag that I'm aware of, at least not to me. šŸ˜„

OP
OP

Moosie

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You got that AFTER you received the bronco? Iā€™m not sure that dealer understood that concept lol
He gave it to us for waiting so long. First day reservation. Originally thought delivery was to be in June, 2 door, then we switched to 4 door soft top and magic happened.

OP
OP

Moosie

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on your Bronco, and on your swag. My dealer hasn't given out any swag that I'm aware of, at least not to me. šŸ˜„
We asked for it under the customer satisfaction program fund. Dealer is reimbursed from Ford. The letter appears on this web sight about 3 months ago.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thatā€™s awesome! All I want from my dealer is to stick to our msrp deal but swag never hurts in addition to the deal.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He gave it to us for waiting so long. First day reservation. Originally thought delivery was to be in June, 2 door, then we switched to 4 door soft top and magic happened.
You ended up wating a lot less time than like, 95% of all reservations will wait. What is the dealer going to give the last man standing, a house?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you have a bag to collect your Halloween rocks? Must be nice to have bag money just laying around...
High class all the way Jake. I've got a little money left after getting my Bronco. No....wait....I ain't got no stinkin' Bronco yet. :)