• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia SWAP: Badlands MGV for BD MGV?

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to gauge interest, as I won't have my Bronco until March (ish....2/7 build date)

Any Black Diamond trims out there interested in swapping seats, handles, door nets, vents, etc.... for Badlands MGV with orange stitching?

I'm not sure how difficult it would be, but I would only be interested if you have heated seats (as mine will).

I imagine it's fairly plug and play...might be a day-long job, if we work together....

I bet there is someone out there who would rather have the Badlands interior over their blue accented BD?
Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trying to gauge interest, as I won't have my Bronco until March (ish....2/7 build date)

Any Black Diamond trims out there interested in swapping seats, handles, door nets, vents, etc.... for Badlands MGV with orange stitching?

I'm not sure how difficult it would be, but I would only be interested if you have heated seats (as mine will).

I imagine it's fairly plug and play...might be a day-long job, if we work together....

I bet there is someone out there who would rather have the Badlands interior over their blue accented BD?
This is actually my one and only gripe about the color we chose. It won't go great with the blue stitching...

I have a BD MGV mid package build on order (ordered 12/13/21) that would fit the bill exactly and I would be interested in the swap if you're patient enough to wait for my deliver. The orange/yellow/gold would definitely go better with eruption green.

Drop me a line if you want to explore doing this. Where are you in VA? I go back and forth between Hampton roads and Richmond a lot, but I'm not opposed to driving my new rig around!

dsvictorruiz

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG A35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in trading seats, handles, etc once I get my badlands. It really sucks we cannot pick the color accent we want

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be very interested, but I'm a 2 door, don't think that would work very well haha

dsvictorruiz

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes AMG A35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is actually my one and only gripe about the color we chose. It won't go great with the blue stitching...

I have a BD MGV mid package build on order (ordered 12/13/21) that would fit the bill exactly and I would be interested in the swap if you're patient enough to wait for my deliver. The orange/yellow/gold would definitely go better with eruption green.

Drop me a line if you want to explore doing this. Where are you in VA? I go back and forth between Hampton roads and Richmond a lot, but I'm not opposed to driving my new rig around!
any luck trading seats, handles, etc? Maybe I should first ask if you received your vehicle? Lol

I’m still waiting on my badlands but as soon as I get it, I’m going to swap everything that has orange on it… so I’ll follow this post if anything

Sponsored

Zac

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve got 4dr BD MGV that I’m down to swap for BL MGV if you’re still looking. In Kentucky, so not too far.

OP
OP
foreWard

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now I am going to sit tight and wait. I have sort of embraced the badlands orange and it isn't annoying me like I thought it would. Maybe after some of the "new, shiny thing" wears off I will change my mind.
Sponsored