• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing how Ford has made some very questionable design decisions when it comes to the interior, how many people will be getting together will other area enthusiasts to swap around some parts?

Personally, I am putting out the call out to anybody in North Texas who is buying a Cyber Orange Black Diamond (or any other BD buyer who likes the yellow trim). I would be happy to swap out the yellow trim pieces on my Badlands for the blue trim pieces in your rig.

Would also want to swap out my front and back black vinyl seats stitched in yellow for your space gray vinyl stitched in blue.

Just because Ford's made some terrible design decisions it should not stop us from building our own Franken-rigs to get what should have been offered and what looks good.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing how Ford has made some very questionable design decisions when it comes to the interior, how many people will be getting together will other area enthusiasts to swap around some parts?

Personally, I am putting the call out to anybody in North Texas who is buying a Cyber Orange Black Diamond. I would be happy to swap out the yellow trim pieces on my Badlands for the blue trim pieces in your rig.

Would also consider swapping out my black vinyl seats for some space gray vinyl (this is open to any BD people).

Also got a pair of sasquatch flares on the table if a non-squatch is looking for wide flare look.

Just because Ford's made some terrible design decisions it should not stop us from building our own Franken-rigs to get what should have been offered.

I'm in the same boat, but don't see it being an easy sell. The orange stitching is only second to Navy Pier.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat, but don't see it being an easy sell. The orange stitching is only second to Navy Pier.
Agreed but it will look 10 times better in a Cyber Orange rig then it will in my Velocity Blue

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going back and looking at interior pics I didn't even realize the seats had stitching to match the other color accents. No it is a must I find someone who is buying a Black Diamond in Cyber Orange to swap interiors.

This is the BL interior that would look perfect in a CO BD
Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior Screenshot_20201024-173518~2

And here is the BD interior that would look ever so perfect in my Velocity Blue BL
Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior Screenshot_20201024-173421~2

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in Dallas and planning to get a black diamond. I prefer the all black seats and would easily trade with someone willing to swap out their BL MGV.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Dallas and planning to get a black diamond. I prefer the all black seats and would easily trade with someone willing to swap out their BL MGV.
Boom! Let's make this happen but to be clear, I would want to swap seats and the colored interior trim pieces. Looks like we both have an early reservations for a 4-doors so this should work out perfectly.

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of course. So happy to do this for you after all you have done for us. Not sure what's all involved with the swap but I'm sure we can figure it out.

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would trade my Badlands stuff in Kansas, or semi close!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad y’all are finding swaps! I’ve worked out a deal with an owner from the PNW for BD/BL interiors swap.

I wish Ford would give the option so we don’t have to go through so much trouble

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking for Orange grab handles to swap into possible WT. So if someone wants the red ones.........

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking for Orange grab handles to swap into possible WT. So if someone wants the red ones.........
I might be wrong but I dont think Wildtraks have red trim.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak has Area 51 trim accents

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs