• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those just look so blue in this pic

Screenshot_20201115-114611_Chrome.jpg
It's all relative . The Black diamond is velocity blue trim :)

Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior Screenshot (5)
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would also want to swap out my front and back black vinyl seats stitched in yellow for your space gray vinyl stitched in blue.
Good luck with your trade! Just a heads up in case you didn't think of it. If you are Mid or better, make sure they are also Mid, or you will lose the seat heaters and of course that they come from another four door (based on your profile pic) so the rear seats fit.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's all relative . The Black diamond is velocity blue trim :)

Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior Screenshot (5)
You know what’s funny? The blue in the black Diamond trim is actually grabber blue. A color not offered anywhere else in the bronco lineup.

The interior color team did not match the accent colors to anything except the A51 accents in the WT.

Even the yellow on Badlands is not Cyber Orange. Kind of feels like the exterior color team and interior color teams were completely different and they didn’t talk to each other until everything was finalized

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know what’s funny? The blue in the black Diamond trim is actually grabber blue. A color not offered anywhere else in the bronco lineup.

The interior color team did not match the accent colors to anything except the A51 accents in the WT.

Even the yellow on Badlands is not Cyber Orange. Kind of feels like the exterior color team and interior color teams were completely different and they didn’t talk to each other until everything was finalized
I guess I just assumed it was velocity Blue in the BD . Not actually using one of the exterior colors is truly F'd up .

scuba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to make the same offer as the OP. I plan on getting the all black MGV BL interior, but prefer the BD MGV blue / lighter seats & grab handles. Dallas area.

Sponsored

MCH

Black Diamond
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got a Black Diamond with blue accent trim (seats and handles). Still trying to figure out my design (an exterior wrap accent), but I may be willing to make a swap. I'm in Houston, TX. I'm interested in more brown/tan options on the seats perhaps.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got a Black Diamond with blue accent trim (seats and handles). Still trying to figure out my design (an exterior wrap accent), but I may be willing to make a swap. I'm in Houston, TX. I'm interested in more brown/tan options on the seats perhaps.
Talking about reviving an old idea! Still may be interested though. One concern I would have is the matching of the handles to the dash. I haven't looked very closely at a BD but I thought the dash was determined to be a different color? Below is the only pic I have showing where the handle meets the dash in my BL.

Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior 1656600086259

I actually ended up with a Cactus Gray BL and have sort of embraced the accents but my wife has a Velocity Blue BL and could probably be talked into swapping interiors.

MCH

Black Diamond
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talking about reviving an old idea! Still may be interested though. One concern I would have is the matching of the handles to the dash. I haven't looked very closely at a BD but I thought the dash was determined to be a different color? Below is the only pic I have showing where the handle meets the dash in my BL.

Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior 1656600086259

I actually ended up with a Cactus Gray BL and have sort of embraced the accents but my wife has a Velocity Blue BL and could probably be talked into swapping interiors.
Yeah.... My Dash is darker so it would be off with the lighter grey. I'm really starting to lean towards the roast so lemme think on that one. I'm not sure if anyone has done a dash swap, but I would like to go brown/tan.... May be asking for a lot of work....

clos.hndz10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How hard would it be to swap out interiors? BL for OBX Roast cloth.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

fyi i did it.

both driver and passenger handles, once removed, have 2x torx screws to remove the color insert. so once you get them off you can keep the dash tops and just change the interior.

obviously the center grab is a 1:1 swap.

i brought a torx set and swapped in 30m in a parking lot with an obx. you can use the included bronco tools to remove the grabs from both vehicles at the same time to save a few minutes.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Swap: Badlands yellow trim & vinyl seats for Black Diamond interior 20220904_045820

Looks like the same gray, to avoid batch inconsistencies I'd probably break them down and just swap the inserts. If your wife would like to swap the AC chicklets, 2 dash handle inserts, and console grab handle (but not the seats) I'd be down. I'm in Florida so we'd have to mail them though.
Sponsored