• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California SWAP: Blue Trim for Cyber Orange Trim

r23w

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have blue trim on my 4door outer banks. Looking to swap for the cyber orange trim.

I'm in Los Angeles. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have blue trim on my 4door outer banks. Looking to swap for the cyber orange trim.

Thanks!
Ditto in Maryland.

tolleyjenkins

Badlands
First Name
Tolley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
By trim you mean the handles & vents?

I get my Badlands tomorrow in Cactus Gray. Unless I'm surprised, I don't think I'll like the orange badlands trim and would be willing to trade for the blue or gray.

OP
OP
r23w

r23w

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

By trim you mean the handles & vents?

I get my Badlands tomorrow in Cactus Gray. Unless I'm surprised, I don't think I'll like the orange badlands trim and would be willing to trade for the blue or gray.
Yes the handles and colored vent trims. Where are you located?
Sponsored