First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All these people going to a higher model for what seems like only the signature headlights. I'm willing to swap up from my bd headlights
From other treads on this topic, it probably won’t be an easy swap. But once people actually do it and show how difficult or easy it is to do, I’ll swap mine with anyone that wants the signature head lights as well.
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From other treads on this topic, it probably won’t be an easy swap. But once people actually do it and show how difficult or easy it is to do, I’ll swap mine with anyone that wants the signature head lights as well.
I like both honestly. There are people doing F150 swaps. They seem pretty cut and dry. I'll go out on a limb and say the signature lights will require an extra wire that, hopefully, Ford will just keep in all the bronco harnesses.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like both honestly. There are people doing F150 swaps. They seem pretty cut and dry. I'll go out on a limb and say the signature lights will require an extra wire that, hopefully, Ford will just keep in all the bronco harnesses.
I get why Ford does this with their trucks, mainly to keep costs down for the lower trims. But the basic lights just look perfect on the Bronco and the tail lights are fine and would do the job, I just rather have the LED tail lights.
Or hopefully the wire harnesses are available as order able parts not too long after production starts.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get why Ford does this with their trucks, mainly to keep costs down for the lower trims. But the basic lights just look perfect on the Bronco and the tail lights are fine and would do the job, I just rather have the LED tail lights.
Or hopefully the wire harnesses are available as order able parts not too long after production starts.
I would think the cost to build all signature headlights would be cheaper for Ford as opposed to the cost to build two different styles of headlights. Then again....I'm a pioefitter...wtf do I know......

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would think the cost to build all signature headlights would be cheaper for Ford as opposed to the cost to build two different styles of headlights. Then again....I'm a pioefitter...wtf do I know......
Just by the nature of the signature lights having more LED diodes means they will cost more in commodities and manufacturing complexity.

Assuming the infrastructure exists to build both kinds, it would absolutely be cheaper for Ford to spread production across base and signature headlights.

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All these people going to a higher model for what seems like only the signature headlights. I'm willing to swap up from my bd headlights
thats me. Still thinking of going from BL to BD and if I 100% knew I could swap for sig headlights I would do it In a heartbeat. Also want BL grill but that is a simple swap.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just by the nature of the signature lights having more LED diodes means they will cost more in commodities and manufacturing complexity.

Assuming the infrastructure exists to build both kinds, it would absolutely be cheaper for Ford to spread production across base and signature headlights.
Ford should of just did that for the tail lights since they made both headlights LED. But also some people might just want to have more of a basic build.
Standard head lights just look the best IMO, especially on a two door.

CCronce

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco and 2018 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope aftermarket makes some 60s and 70s style tail lights. Our 2021 Bronco tail lights look like every other boxy junk design on the market. At least they are bright for day and night and on the sides...but geez they missed it for retro design just to be like others and mass production. I have not found any yet. Hopefully others will post if they find some.
Sponsored