Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish the part numbers would show up for the Braptor lights. I will be switching out for those when they are available. I love amber DRLs
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the upgrade I am looking to do as well but I have a Base Bronco. Does anyone know if they would work in the Base models as it did for Steve62's Big Bend? I don't see the signature lights as an exterior option when you build your Bronco on the Ford site as you do the other models.

Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure. Do the base headlamps look the same as the standard ones that come with a Big Bend? Maybe ask your dealer or Ford?

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I bought my Big Bend without the LED's. I didn't realize the non-LED's didn't have the signature Bronco look, which I really like. So I bought some OEM LED's on eBay. I shopped around to find someone to install them, but it seemed ridiculously expensive. So, in spite of the fact that I've never worked on a car in my life, I found a YouTube video on how to remove Bronco headlamps. Today, against all odds, in about two hours, I swapped them out. The LED's look great and it's amazing how easy it was.
Did you end up paying over double the package price for them on ebay? Right now I only see one set offered and its $1799.

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you end up paying over double the package price for them on ebay? Right now I only see one set offered and its $1799.
Wow. No. I think I bought the signatures for $900 and sold my standards for $400 or $500. so net net they cost me $400 for $500.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok I'll keep my eyes open, the same seller who is asking $1799 sold the same set in Jan for $900ish. So something is up.

Sponsored

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can someone explain where the "module" comes into play? I bought my replacement driver side signature (haven't found the passenger side yet). But as stated in the ad, it doesn't come with a "module". I ordered a module for about $160 bucks, but was that even necessary? Can someone clear this up?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone explain where the "module" comes into play? I bought my replacement driver side signature (haven't found the passenger side yet). But as stated in the ad, it doesn't come with a "module". I ordered a module for about $160 bucks, but was that even necessary? Can someone clear this up?
I'm not sure what the "module" you mentioned is. When I bought my headlights they came with everything I needed and it was just one piece.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure what the "module" you mentioned is. When I bought my headlights they came with everything I needed and it was just one piece.
It's possible your set of lights cane with the modules intact. Most headlights on eBay come "without module".

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool. Glad to hear they are interchangeable. I may swap my sigs for the standards. Time will tell.
It’s been a year, but you want to trade straight across?

Weissco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading this post and critiquing countless headlight / grill combinations, I just came to realize that I prefer the look of the base headlights with the badlands / wildtrak grill, and prefer the signature lights on the other models...

The morimotos and alpharex are a touch too blingy for my likes... I dig that oracle oculus though...
Sponsored