Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're interested, I'll sell you my standards. I have the boxes my signatures came in and could send them tomorrow.
Thanks. I appreciate the offer, unfortunately I’m in a holding pattern for now. I foolishly sold my beloved Tacoma this spring in anticipation of my Bronco’s arrival. Yeah, so that obviously didn’t work out as planned. With Ford’s current master plan and consumer focused campaigns & continued kicks in the D my 2nd day reservation may not arrive until Q3 2022. Whoops, little salty slipped out there. 🤪 cheers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. I appreciate the offer, unfortunately I’m in a holding pattern for now. I foolishly sold my beloved Tacoma this spring in anticipation of my Bronco’s arrival. Yeah, so that obviously didn’t work out as planned. With Ford’s current master plan and consumer focused campaigns & continued kicks in the D my 2nd day reservation may not arrive until Q3 2022. Whoops, little salty slipped out there. 🤪 cheers.
I'm sorry to hear you're in a long holding pattern. Hopefully it comes in before Q3. Good luck!

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am interedted in the lights, i will dm you

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Steve62
So you got signature lights to plug into/in place of your non signature lights without much fuss?
Do they work/function ok?
Here are before and after pics: And here is a third after as of 2/14/22. I did add used Sasquatch rims and new Toyo 35" A/T III's along with a Zone 2" lift and a Rough Country rear tail light extender. Now I just need to add some tapered 4Wheel Parts crash bars so the 35" tires dont rub and some GoRhino RB20 Slim running boards so I can get in. Then I'll be done until I get tempted by the new hard top choices.

Ford Bronco Swapped headlights for Signature LED's IMG_5654

Ford Bronco Swapped headlights for Signature LED's IMG_5852

Ford Bronco Swapped headlights for Signature LED's Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 9.42.55 AM

Last edited:
Reactions: Rpm

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my Big Bend without the LED's. I didn't realize the non-LED's didn't have the signature Bronco look, which I really like. So I bought some OEM LED's on eBay. I shopped around to find someone to install them, but it seemed ridiculously expensive. So, in spite of the fact that I've never worked on a car in my life, I found a YouTube video on how to remove Bronco headlamps. Today, against all odds, in about two hours, I swapped them out. The LED's look great and it's amazing how easy it was.
Just for clearifcation, the standard Big Bend headlights are also LED… they just don’t have the round DRL on the outside or the intersecting white line.

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just for clearifcation, the standard Big Bend headlights are also LED… they just don’t have the round DRL on the outside or the intersecting white line.
Understood. I misspoke. What is DRL please?

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fanfuckingtastic!

Sponsored

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following. I don't expect to own a Bronco until 2023 but I would like to see. The Base head (and tail!) lights on an Outer Banks. Hopefully by then it will be a reasonable possibility.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't every trim have LED headlights, even the base? At least, that is what I heard.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the signature lights, but think the standard lights are pretty good as well. I think it’s still worth the upgrade from the factory because the halogen tails are fugly. Great news for base and black diamond owners that didn’t have the choice though.

mpascoe

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is the upgrade I am looking to do as well but I have a Base Bronco. Does anyone know if they would work in the Base models as it did for Steve62's Big Bend? I don't see the signature lights as an exterior option when you build your Bronco on the Ford site as you do the other models.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored