CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I watched the grille removal video by Bronco Nation and realized for the first time that the 360 camera & wiring is attached to the back of the grille.

If swapping/exchanging grilles, I imagine you’d just have to take extra step of uninstalling the camera & wiring from the grille, but want to make sure that understanding is correct.

Has anyone with the front facing camera swapped out grilles yet?
Sponsored

KMalave

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I watched the grille removal video by Bronco Nation and realized for the first time that the 360 camera & wiring is attached to the back of the grille.

If swapping/exchanging grilles, I imagine you’d just have to take extra step of uninstalling the camera & wiring from the grille, but want to make sure that understanding is correct.

Has anyone with the front facing camera swapped out grilles yet?
Im looking for the same information. Did you make the switch yet? Once my oracle letters come in i will be swapping grills, so ima have to remove my OB camera plate and add it to the new BL grill i I got.

bronco fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ST, 2019 F150, & 09 Mustang GT/CS,21 Gladiato
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you ever figure out how to disconnect camera by chance? The lights are a push & pull altough i still broke the clip off when disconnecting it. But the camera connection is totally different & round.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you ever figure out how to disconnect camera by chance? The lights are a push & pull altough i still broke the clip off when disconnecting it. But the camera connection is totally different & round.

They show you how to remove the grille and camera in this video.

Sponsored

KMalave

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks this video def helped.

kodiakjack

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X-4, Toyota Highlander, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone removed the front camera from a OBX and placed it on a Base or Black Diamond grille? The Base grille has spacing that the camera appears to fit in but I am not sure. Anyone already do this?

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Removed wife and my grills to paint match/texture like the bumpers. Wasn’t difficult. Should be easy for a first timer if you don’t rush.

DarkHelmet

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone removed the front camera from a OBX and placed it on a Base or Black Diamond grille? The Base grille has spacing that the camera appears to fit in but I am not sure. Anyone already do this?
Did you ever find an answer to this?

Zeeks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
curious about this as well

Sponsored

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just swapped out my WT grille (with camera) with a BL grille (without camera). The grille fit perfectly, I just unscrewed the housing that held my camera and washer, and screwed it back onto the BL grille. However because the BL didn’t have the the same sized slot for the camera, I just used a dremel type tool to knock out the two pieces of plastic between the “O” and the “N”. You can see the before and after in these two pics. It was very easy.

D838C269-07F0-4828-B739-E8D6DE87D319.jpeg
06FC3C8B-DDB7-4933-9E0C-71A83725D576.jpeg

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just swapped out my WT grille (with camera) with a BL grille (without camera). The grille fit perfectly, I just unscrewed the housing that held my camera and washer, and screwed it back onto the BL grille. However because the BL didn’t have the the same sized slot for the camera, I just used a dremel type tool to knock out the two pieces of plastic between the “O” and the “N”. You can see the before and after in these two pics. It was very easy.

D838C269-07F0-4828-B739-E8D6DE87D319.jpeg
06FC3C8B-DDB7-4933-9E0C-71A83725D576.jpeg
What did you do with your WT grille? Is it available for sale? Or did you trade it?