Sponsored

Swarfworks Mount, KC Slim LED's turned out nice!

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Audi A7 Prestige, '23 Tundra Capstone, ‘69 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice Saturday afternoon project, my KC Slim 6" LED's came in yesterday, my Swarfworks 3 Light Mount came in today, took about 3 hours total since I took my time removing the JCR Hoop and grille, coulda cut that in half easily if I was on the clock. Like the JCR stuff, the Swarkworks mount is a work of art, if you are looking to mount 3 round 5 or 6" lights I highly recommend. The KC lights come clear with a Black old School "KC" cover, but I think I'll run the Amber lens for awhile.

Ford Bronco Swarfworks Mount, KC Slim LED's turned out nice! IMG_3393
Ford Bronco Swarfworks Mount, KC Slim LED's turned out nice! IMG_3392
Ford Bronco Swarfworks Mount, KC Slim LED's turned out nice! 67002602617__7AEB297E-4994-469E-8FC5-5247E5BCBBFC
Sponsored

Last edited:

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work! If that is your garage, its neatness shames my own.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hellion10

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work! If that is your garage, it’s neatness shames my own.
Thanks! My garage is actually dirty and a little cluttered right now and its driving me nuts, that's tomorrows project! lol

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the middle light block the front camera much? Nice job!

OP
OP
Hellion10

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the middle light block the front camera much? Nice job!
360 view is kinda messed up In the front, the lights looks like DDD bra size 😂but front camera view is ok IMO…not a thang 👍

Last edited:

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

360 view is kinda messed up….but front camera view is ok….not a thang 👍
Nice work! Question: Does the JCR bar mess up the 360 view or the lights? I was looking at the same bar but getting Badlands LUX and didn't know if it impeded the view. Thanks!

OP
OP
Hellion10

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice work! Question: Does the JCR bar mess up the 360 view or the lights? I was looking at the same bar but getting Badlands LUX and didn't know if it impeded the view. Thanks!
You can see the bar in camera view, but imo not a big deal, don’t notice the JCR in 360 view. Adding the lights however messes up 360 view but you can still see obstacles in camera view. For me the 360 view is really only handy for backing up anyway so its not that bothersome. When someone comes up with a good looking functional camera relocation bracket for this configuration I'll do it just to make it right…hope this helps 👍

Last edited:

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice Saturday afternoon project, my KC Slim 6" LED's came in yesterday, my Swarfworks 3 Light Mount came in today, took about 3 hours total since I took my time removing the JCR Hoop and grille, coulda cut that in half easily if I was on the clock. Like the JCR stuff, the Swarkworks mount is a work of art, if you are looking to mount 3 round 5 or 6" lights I highly recommend. The KC lights come clear with a Black old School "KC" cover, but I think I'll run the Amber lens for awhile.

IMG_3393.jpeg
IMG_3392.jpeg
67002602617__7AEB297E-4994-469E-8FC5-5247E5BCBBFC.jpeg
Looks real Good...I ordered one of the swarfworks mounts as well. I may modify / trim or remove the interior bolts on the factory safari push bar so the Swarfworks bar can sit flush on the bumper...my ocd hates seeing that gap between the bumper and the mount.....and I always enjoy a little project...I may replace the fatory bar with your push bar mount as well...I wouldn't mind protecting the headlights a little for off-road use.
Nice Job---

Last edited:

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did the factory Bronco bumper bolts not work when mounting your new push bar? I noticed you used different bolts...just curious ---Thanks

OP
OP
Hellion10

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the factory Bronco bumper bolts not work when mounting your new push bar? I noticed you used different bolts...just curious ---Thanks
Bar came with new bolts, used both to annoy thieves 😂 two bolt holes stripped out with virtually no torque tho lol

Sponsored

Toprep

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

IMG_3393.jpeg
IMG_3392.jpeg
67002602617__7AEB297E-4994-469E-8FC5-5247E5BCBBFC.jpeg
Looks great! Is the pre runner bolt on hoop from JCR Offroad? Also why did you have to remove the grill to bolt on the three light bar? Is the pre runner or like safari bar required for the light bar? I ordered the light bar and kc lights but do not have them yet. Thanks!

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can see the bar in camera view, but imo not a big deal, don’t notice the JCR in 360 view. Adding the lights however messes up 360 view but you can still see obstacles in camera view. For me the 360 view is really only handy for backing up anyway so its not that bothersome. When someone comes up with a good looking functional camera relocation bracket for this configuration I'll do it just to make it right…hope this helps 👍
Would you mind posting a pic of what it looks like with the camera view so we can see how much real estate the lights take up? That would be super cool of you bro. :cool:
Thanks,
-Rob

OP
OP
Hellion10

Hellion10

Badlands
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Is the pre runner bolt on hoop from JCR Offroad? Also why did you have to remove the grill to bolt on the three light bar? Is the pre runner or like safari bar required for the light bar? I ordered the light bar and kc lights but do not have them yet. Thanks!
It is the JCR Hoop/brush guard.
If I remember right there are two bolts that are hard to get too with the grill on with my average set of tools at least 👍
I picked this particular light bar because it was designed to work with brushguards, but each can mount without the other.
If you aren’t using a brush guard however, you may have to cut/file down the KC light mounting bolts a little. Mine fit without mod because of the added height mounting the lightbar over the brush guard mounts.

Hope this helps -Jerry

Toprep

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very helpful! I looked and do see the two hard to get to bolts. I will be ordering the JCR hoop to add to my light bar/lights. Thank you!